Part 10

Pisces and Scorpio went into the unfamiliar store looking for some chips and soda. Thankfully Pisces grabbed a handful of cash when she left to go to Scorpio's house. So they had around 20 dollars to spend on their food.

"Hey Pisces, look." Scorpio pointed to a walkway. There was a load of whip cream staring straight back at them. Pisces laughed as she grabbed one and gave Scorpio a playful wink.

Once they grabbed as much food as they could afford they went to a cashier and put their stuff down. "I see you guys are having a movie night." The old cashier smiled at the pair. "Um, yea, we're going to watch Friday the 13th." Scorpio smiled at Pisces. "How long have you two been together?" Pisces and Scorpio started to blush wildly. "Oh! No w-we aren't a couple. Just really good friends!" Pisces said as her face was bright red. "Y-Yeah really good friends!" Scorpio added. The cashier laughed quietly as the pair kept going on about how close they are.

Once the two left the shop and went into Pisces car they started laughing awkwardly. "Some cashier huh?" Scorpio said. "Yeah, I swear old people." Pisces replied. They looked around awkwardly, the silence filling the car. Pisces quickly grabbed a soda and started chugging, Scorpio looked at her in amazement as she finished the bottle in 20 seconds. "Wow, you must really like Dr. Pepper huh?"  She looked at him and smiled. "It's practically all I drink." She laughed a bit. "Hey um Pie, where are we going to sleep?" Scorpio's smile dropped at the idea of where they're going to sleep. They didn't have much money and the car was to cramped to sleep in there comfortably. "Well, I guess...we won't sleep tonight?" Pisces half asked half said. She didn't know what they were going to do for the night, but she was kind of excited to see. "What if we drive around the city and see." Scorpio said.

"Yea, I'd like that."