Part 11

The idea of going around the city with no destination in mind seemed so exciting to Pisces, she would hear Sagittarius talk about it all the time. So maybe that's why she was smiling so much.

"You're pretty cute when you smile you know that?" Scorpio said. Pisces started to smile even more, but this time with a rouge blush on her cheeks. "I saw this pretty cool ice rink when I was driving, what if we go there?" "Yea, I'd like that."

After a few minutes of driving Pisces parked her car into the small parking lot. Scorpio looked outside and to his horror he saw a familiar face. Sagittarius and Aries were walking outside laughing and holding hands. "Man, I guess we didn't go that far did we?" Pisces laughed slightly. "No we did, that's the thing. Pisces our homes are 40 minutes from here." Pisces looked at the pair once again, they were gone. "Hey, let's go inside before it closes" Pisces said after a moment.

   The ice rink was decorated like a wonderland, Christmas was coming up so in the middle of the rink was a pine tree with lights and ornaments dancing around. Pisces took a moment to breath as she looked around. The rink was almost empty with only a few adults staking around.

   Scorpio grabbed Pisces by the hand and led her into the rink. Their shoes made it hard to walk on the ice. But it didn't matter to the pair, Pisces looked up to Scorpio. His eyes weren't as gray as they used to be, the tear streaks on his face weren't as visible anymore. Scorpio squeezed Pisces' hand and took her to the middle.

  "Pisces, before we get closer I want you to know something. I'm a mess, I have problems I know people won't be able to fix, I just need someone sometimes. You... you never judged me. Even when I know you've heard things about me I'm not proud of. Pisces I've always watched you, admired you. I've always loved you."

Pisces stood there in awe, she stared at his eyes. They were crystal blue, with a sad gray spreading across his eyes. She had never thought that the boy had felt the same way, she just thought he would need a friend. After a few moments Pisces finally said, "I never thought you would feel the same way." Before Pisces had time to think Scorpio smashed his lips into Pisces. Her whole body felt tingly has they kissed. Scorpios mind went a million miles an hour as the boy held on to her, this is all he ever wanted, to hold her in his arms. To tell everyone she's his girl.

He wanted to be loved by her, and now it became true.