Part 6

Pisces couldn't stop thinking about Scorpio and how she wanted to hang out with him. But the idea of someone actually liking her and not abusing her kindness scared her. She was in her room. Staring at the ceiling wondering what could go wrong. What if Scorpio leaves her? What if Scorpio hates her? All these ideas came rushing in her head. Her eyes started to water at the idea of losing her friend. Scorpio doesn't like her. Not at all. No one likes her. Not after what happened.

3 years ago
Pisces stood in the front of the class clutching her sketchbook. "H-Hello my name is P-Pisces I'm excited to become all your friends." she moved to the back of the class and tried to pay attention to the lesson but it was impossible, she felt someone staring at her. "Hey, do you know what your next class is?" She looked behind her. It was a boy with dark brown moppy hair. His eyes were hazel just like hers. He looked at her with a kind smile. "Um, history." "Oh, that's so awesome! I have history too!" Pisces stopped paying attention to the class, she was to busy talking to the boy behind her. With each word he spoke, she liked him more and more.

"Hey, so like, what's your name anyway"
"Ophiuchus"

The pair became closer and closer by the day. And Pisces seemed to like the boy more and more. But as the days grew, the darker the boy's aura became. Ophiuchus would talk about how he wishes he could disappear. Pisces couldn't help but feel every bit of pain that the boy felt. It killed her to know that he was hurting. So, she started to hurt with him. She felt every bit of the pain he pronounced on her. Eventually, she started to talk about her problems. The pain she felt when he said such hurtful words to himself. She even started to doubt herself and how good of a person she was.

"Hey, Ophiuchus can I ask you a question?" Pisces asked one day while on a call with her best friend. "Sure anything Pie,"

"Why do you hate Scorpio so much?"

A/N:
I'm so sorry I haven't made a new chapter in a bit I've been very busy and I haven't had much motivation. I promise I will start updating as much as I can! Thank you for the love and support I love yall 💓💓💓💓