Part 7

"Why do you hate Scorpio so much?"

   Pisces noticed the glares and judgment they both exchanged. She didn't hate Scorpio, she just never really talked to him. Not to mention, she was too busy paying attention to her crush, Ophiuchus, but she certainly didn't know why the men always gave each other cold gestures.
"Scorpio and I used to be best friends, but he started to make up lies about his mental state. He was selfish Pisces, and he hurt me." Pisces couldn't believe what she was hearing, this is exactly what's happening to her. Maybe that was a sign, to tell her what would happen in the next few months. The moppy hair was trimmed to an average-looking hair cut and his eyes lost the hazel. Maybe it was the fact that he stopped smiling at her. Or maybe it was the fact that he kept yelling insults at her. But she loved him, and she was hurting him. So she stayed until the day he left her.

3 years later (present)

Pisces was sobbing on the floor while the memories flooded in. Ophiuchus hadn't talked to her in three years. She didn't even get death glares. She didn't know what she did wrong, but all she knew was how badly she wanted to be friends again. Yeah maybe he was negative and a bit manipulative, but she adored him nonetheless. She wanted the pain of self-hate to go away. She wanted to go away.

The next day

Pisces didn't really try to look cute that day. She wore a baggy hoodie and some jeans with old paint on it. Pisces saw Cancer and Leo holding hands in the haul and she smiled at them. She headed to her only good class, art.

Instead of going to her usual seat next to Sagittarius and Gemini, she decided to sit next to her new friend Scorpio. Almost the exact moment she sat down he whispered "Hey Pie, are you ok?" Empathy laced across his face, something she rarely saw. But the look of concern was enough to make the poor girl start sobbing. "H-Hey Pisces come on not right here!" He whispered as he grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. "Pisces, you can talk to me you know that right?" They were in the hall now, the silence was enough to calm her down a little bit. "Scorpio, it hurts... everything hurts." Pisces told him everything. Ophiuchus, her crush on him. What he told her about him. The pain of abandonment. The love she feels towards everyone but herself. And by the time she was done her head was on his shoulder. The tears had stopped but he made sure to keep her close. "Pisces, don't worry about him. He's a goner. He always had something to say about me and my personality. He hurt me in ways I would rather forget. And he should've never hurt you. If only I talked to you when I wanted to." Pisces head perked up from his shoulder. "What do you mean?" He sighed and smiled. "Pisces I've always thought you were so cool, I wanted to be your friend so badly. But I didn't know how. I thought you were so cool." Scorpio started to play with her hair as he talked. "I guess when I saw you talk to Ophiuchus I knew that I should wait, even if you are the best thing to happen to me."

    Pisces jerked her head up and started to blush. "Scorpio..." His eyes darkened and he shook his head. "No, I'm sorry I can't hurt you" Before Pisces could say anything he walked out of the hallway. Her thoughts were silenced as the bell rang and kids stormed out of the hallway.

"Shoot I'm going to be late for class!"