Part 4

After a few hours of crazy talk and laughter, Pisces was completely out of the loop. She could barely walk straight and her mind was going completely crazy. "Guys I think imma go home, wait, my mom will kill me nevermind!" Pisces began to laugh uncontrollably. "Ok, yea you can go with me, come on Pisces," Scorpio said. After walking around the park for what seemed like seconds she noticed him look at her. "Hey, Scorpio why are you always here?" She mumbled. "Oh manly to think." That was short. Too short. "why do you only hang out by yourself?" She knew she shouldn't pry but she wasn't in the right state of mind. "Do you wanna get something to eat? I'm starving." Scorpio avoided the question. Pisces nodded eagerly.

After they ate a ton of food Pisces and Scorpio went to her house. "You can come in if you want!" She said as she grabbed Scorpio by the arm and dragged him inside. "I should probably go Pie.." Scorpio said as she poured a glass of water. "No worries! I feel like you don't exactly want to go home do you?" Pisces was good at reading people but Scorpio was so much harder to read than anyone else. "Can I see your room?" He asked. He switched the subject again. Pieces nodded. When he walked into her room he smiled. He had such a beautiful smile. Pisces wanted to see more of his smile. " I love you art Pie." She thanked him quietly. "We should do a project together during Art," she added, he smiled. "Pisces is this me?" She whipped her head towards him. "O-Oh um yea! Sorry, wow, this is creepy." Pisces was as red as Aries' head.

"I like it." He said softly.

After Scorpio went home Pisces couldn't sleep. She spent all night wondering how tomorrow will play out. When it was 6:00 am she got dressed for school ready to see how the day would play out, even if she was yawning like crazy.

During art, Sagittarius and Gemini were talking about how Libra and Gemini might get together. Pisces was busy daydreaming about her new found crush. When it became lunch she decided to sit next to Cancer, maybe she could vent to her about her feelings. However, Pisces couldn't find Cancer anywhere. She looked all over the campus and the cafeteria. When she finally went into the bathroom she was shocked to see Leo and Cancer kissing. Pisces stood there in shock. When they saw her they both fumbled around. "H-Hey P-Pisces!! How a-are you?" Leo fumbled on her words. Cancer was blushing madly. "I won't tell anyone I promise guys." Pisces was blushing too. She wasn't very good at secrets. "I've got to go." Pisces ran out of the bathroom. How the hell is she going to recover from that awkward mess. God, now she has to worry about Scorpio and Cancer and Leo.

Pisces thought it would be better to sit by herself for the day and avoid everyone at all costs. She started sketching in her book when she saw Libra walk up to her, great, a conversation. "Hey fishy, what's up?" He sat down confidently. She shrugged, she didn't want to talk to anyone especially someone whos always the center of the drama.  "So I was wondering if you want to help me with something, I have to help with this concert and I need someone to make the stage look more colorful. Do you want to paint something for the stage?" Pisces' head perked up. "Of course!" She didn't really care if she sounded too eager. She was just happy to show her talent.

Pisces was wearing a baggy pair of jeans and her old vans along with a big t-shirt and flannel. She had paint all over her from the night before. She was completely excited about her art being on stage. However when Pisces saw Scorpio talking to Libra about something she was completely red in the face.
'Oh gosh, just keep calm Pisces. It's gonna be-' "Hey Pisces." Scorpio said as he walked by her.

     "Ok, Pisces calm down. He's just a boy, a really cute one whos tall like you." Pisces said to herself, she couldn't handle how much her chest hurt when she saw him. And how fast this stupid crush evolved so fast. "Hey, Pisces-" Pisces jumped. "I don't have a crush!" She yelled out of surprise. To her horror and relief it was Libra who walked in.  He was shocked at first but then smirked and tilted his head. "You don't say?"