Shaken

Alesha's POV
Elizabeth lead Amanda down the stairs to the dark room under the stage and I looked at Simon. He too and a worried expression on his face.
"she looks so scared." He said.
I wanted to run after them and re assure Amanda but I couldn't. Ant and dec came and sat on stage so they could have a better view of what was going on on the screen. I turned to face Simon and he still look as petrified as the rest of us. I looked back up at the screen and could feel all the hairs on my body standing on end. God knows how poor Amanda was feeling. I watched intently and jumped out my skin when I saw the dead woman appear out of no where. I wanted to run and hug Amanda, she looked like she was about to burst into tears. The woman lead Amanda back out onto the stage. I looked at the table but after hearing Amanda scream again I shot out my chair. It was then I realised the dead woman was gone and Elizabeth was back.
"how did she switch back?!" I questioned.
Amanda came and rejoined us at the table.
"I thought I was going to cry." She said her voice breaking.
"It's ok. You're safe" I reassured her.
Amanda lead her head on the table. I rubbed her back and leaned in.
"Are you okay Mandy?" I whispered.
"can we take a break after?"
"of course."
We gave Elizabeth a yes and she went on her way.

We all stood up and Amanda rushed off in the direction of our dressing rooms. The crowd was murmuring but that didn't matter I just ran after her. I found her sat on the floor of her dressing room hugging her knees to her chest. Her dressing room had white walls and a vanity mirror on a long desk on the back wall. She had a clothes rack with dresses on and makeup sat neatly on her desk and in the draws. I sat next to her and put my arms around her.
"are you okay?"
"I don't know. I just had to get out of there.
"it looked terrifying."
"it was."
We sat in silence for a minute and She sipped a glass of water. After a while we headed back to the auditorium and finished the night.

"Alesha could I ask a huge favour?" Amanda asked me sweetly.
"sure?"
"can I stay with you at your house tonight. I'm terrified to be by myself." I knew her anxiety was at a high level because she was tumbling over her words.
"of course!"
"thank you." She smiled and it made my heart flutter.

We headed back to my house after saying goodbye. We walked through the front door into the dimly lit hall and kicked of our shoes. We had decided to both go to bed once we got in since we had had such a draining day.

Amanda's POV
I was still shaking from the ordeal earlier in the night. I can safely say I've never been more terrified. We walked into Alesha's house and it always took my breath away. It was a sleek modern design and very homey.
"I have some pyjamas you can borrow."
Alesha's voice knocked me from my thoughts
"thank you."
"you can have the bed too. I'll take the couch."
"we can share the bed?" I said nervously.
"sure."

We both got changed in separate rooms. I got under the covers and felt alesha climb in behind me. I turned to face her.
"I'm sorry for being such a burden." I whispered.
"you're not a burden. That was a terrifying experience. Besides I'm here to protect you from that ghost."
We both laughed.
"so your my protector?" I joked.
"always and forever."
We laughed again. I turned to face the other way and slowly felt Alesha's arm snake around my waist and her body press up the back of mine. With every touch it felt like an electrical spark running through my veins.
"sorry if this is weird. I wanted to comfort you." She said quietly.
"it's comfortable and comforting." I reassured her.
I heard her giggle and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. If it wasn't for the darkness surrounding us she 100% would have seen. Ever since my last sleepover with her I've noticed my feelings for her. Every time she is around me my heart races and I can imagine a future calling her my wife. I figured I was gay a few months ago but have kept it to myself all this time. My eyelids became heavy and I soon fell into a deep slumber.

I woke the next morning to the sunlight hitting my face. I welcomed the warmth. I realized  that we were still in the position we fell asleep in last night. I lifted my hand and placed it over Alesha's. Her skin was soft and I felt her breath on the back of my neck. It sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps up and down my body.
"Morning." She whispered sweetly.
"Morning" I whispered back.
I turned to face her and smiled.

Alesha's POV
I felt Amanda's hand on mine and I gasped.
"Morning." I whispered in her ear.
"Morning" she whispered back in her angelic voice.
She turned to face her and smiled.
"It's nice to see you smile" I teased and I swear I saw her blush.
"We should probably get up. It's half ten." She sighed sadly.
I sat up and looked at her still laid on the bed.
"Not if I can help it." I said trying to act innocently.
"What?"
I grinned and started to tickle her knowing she was extremely ticklish.
"N no Alesha please" she tried to say without laughing but she failed. I finally stopped and she continued to laugh.
"Not fair." She laughed.
I laughed too and got out of bed.
"You know we should probably get up."
"I said that and then you started to tickle me!"
We both burst into a fresh set of laughter and couldn't stop.

After getting ready I walked into the kitchen to make us both pancakes. Amanda joined me a few minuets later.
"Mmmmm something smells good."
"I made us pancakes."
"Your the best."

The rest of the day went by in a blur and we were soon back at the auditorium.
(A/N I don't know how this works. I don't know how often their auditions are but in this the auditions are everyday.)

Amanda's POV
I sat on the comfortable in the main room we were all staying in until the auditions began. Simon sat next to me while ant and dec were annoying Stephen and Alesha was getting drinks with David.
"You okay?" Simon asked.
"Yeah."
"Where did you go last night?"
"I spent the night at Alesha's. I was too scared to go home."
"Ooohhhh you spent the night with Alesha."
"What?"
"I know you have a crush on her. It's obvious."
A crew member came in and told us it was time.
"Ahhh. Saved by the crew man." Simon laughed and I blushed in return.

We all took our seats and prepared for the start of auditions. I kept looking at Alesha and smiling. She made me so happy. I felt her reach for my hand and hold it.
"It's going to be okay." She reassured me. I blushed in return and the butterflies in my stomach multiplied.
"Told ya." Simon laughed quietly.
God. This is going to be a long night...