Who?

Previously:
1 month later
————————
Amanda's POV
Alesha and I had finally settled down in the house, memories of what happened still fresh in my mind. We were laid in bed, Aleshas arms wrapped protectively around my waist as she slept soundly besides me. I couldn't sleep. More like I was afraid of what would happen if I fell asleep. I untangled myself carefully from Aleshas grasp and crept into the library. I laid down on the pink stool/chair a book in my hand when I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around to find alesha stood with a quizzical look on her face.
"Why are you sat down here all alone? I was worried." She said sweetly.
"Sorry, I couldn't sleep." I moved towards the die of the chair and patted the space besides me. Alesha took the hint and sat next to me, wrapping her arms around my Torso. My eyelids soon became heavy and I fell into the deep realm of sleep.

I woke up gasping. I couldn't see. There was something covering my head. I tried to scream but no sound came out. I tried to move but I was frozen in place. I started to panic. Where was I? Where was Alesha? Was she okay? I could feel the tears rising as I started to shake.
"Amanda? Amanda?"
I shot up, sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked out the window to see a shadowed figure in the window.
"Alesha? The window!"
We both got up and sprinted, somehow jumping out the window without a scratch. We chased the figure until they were close enough that Alesha could tackle them to the floor. She sat on top of them and I shone my flashlight on their face, lifting their hood.
"Jesus, Fucking Christ." I said, standing back.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I have end of year tests, school trips and things aren't too great atm. Will try and update as soon as xx