Who

Alesha's POV
It had been a week since the break in and things were just getting weirder. We would wake up and things wouldn't be where we left them, there would be bumps in the night and notes had started to appear. I hadn't told Amanda about the notes yet as I didn't want to scare her even more.
"Will be back soon baby." Amanda called from the other room.
"Coming!" I got up and raced out to her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her.
"Have fun, stay safe. I love you."
"I love you to."
She placed a hand on each cheek and kissed me softly.
"I love you more than humanly possible." She murmured against my lips. She pulled away and walked out the house. Once she had left I ran back to the bedroom and read through all the notes, starting from the first one to show up, to the most recent. There was a new note everyday, the next more frighting than the last:
1) Tell anyone about this and I will kill you both slowly and painfully
2) you can run but you can't hide from me, I will follow you everywhere
3)it's unnerving isn't it? Having someone  always watching you.
4) you can't deny the inevitable fate. Your life will be hell
5) i will destroy you both, break you mentally and physically until you both wish you had never been born
6) I'm coming for you both, or just one, whatever sounds most enjoyable, for me that is.
7) Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock. I would start saying your goodbyes.

It had been 3 hours and I had no contact with Amanda. I was worrying like crazy, pacing back and forth, every worst case scenario running through my head on a Loop.
4
5
6
7
8 hours and still nothing, the police sent a search party out and Simon and David were trying their best to comfort me.
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 hours, I was a wreck, I hadn't eaten, drunk or slept. I was worried sick about what they could be doing to her
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 hours. A whole day, she had disappeared without a trace. I was broken, I just sat with my legs to my chest crying.

Simons POV
In all the years I had known her, Alesha had never been like this. She was... she was broken. She cried of hours, rocking back and forth clutching a picture of them both to her chest. Once she ran dry of tears she just sat there staring into space. No emotion on her face, no sparkle in her eye, no life in her body. Amanda was her soul. The main thing that kept her going. Now she was gone. And so was a huge part of Alesha. When the 48 hour mark passed me and David were not only fearful for Amanda but for alesha too. She hadn't eaten, drunk or slept. She just kept rocking back and forth, crying, just staring into space.
I picked up the picture that was on the desk next to me.

It had been taken before this years BGT had started

It had been taken before this years BGT had started. Back when everything was normal, even for a moment, perfect. A nock at the door made us all jump and I opened it cautiously. A officer was stood outside.
"We've found your friend. She is in the hospital." Before he could say anymore Alesha ran to the car quicker than a bolt of lightning. David and I ran to her, quickly locking the house and thanking the officer. He tried to say something else but it was too late we were already in the car.

Alesha's POV
I ran into Amanda's room to see her sat up, wires connecting her to monitors.
"Amanda, baby!" I hugged her carefully but quickly retreated when she tensed at my touch.
"Mandy?"
She just looked at me confused.
"Who are you?"
"Mandy, it's me. Alesha. I'm your girlfriend."
"No your not! I don't know who the hell you are! Besides I'm straight! I don't have a girlfriend! Just get out!"
Everything stopped. It hit me like a million bricks to the face. Whatever had happened to her, whatever she had endured. It made her loose her memories. I crumbled to the floor and begged for my life to end. I couldn't live without her, let alone in a word where she had no idea who I was. I started to shake, my mind cleared and darkness took over my mind and body. I stood in the abyss, stood in the darkness when I saw a light. But I didn't move. Instead I sat on the ground and just stared into nothingness.