Yes!

Previously:
I looked out the window to see a shadowed figure in the window.
"Alesha? The window!"
We both got up and sprinted, somehow jumping out the window without a scratch. We chased the figure until they were close enough that Alesha could tackle them to the floor. She sat on top of them and I shone my flashlight on their face, lifting their hood.
"Jesus, Fucking Christ." I said, standing back.

I stood, just staring in complete shock. It couldn't be. I mean, in a way it was a reasonable guess but I mean. Never did I imagine. I quickly pulled out my phone and Dialled 911.
"Hi, this is Amanda Holden."

Alesha's POV
I was currently sat in the waiting room. Amanda was currently giving a statement, I had already given mine. I couldn't wait to get out of here. Amanda came and joined me.
"You ready to go home baby?" She nodded and clung to my hand. We stopped in our footsteps. There she was. Being lead by cops. Elizabeth. It still hadn't sunk in that it was her. That's why she was so obsessed with Amanda. I pulled amanda out the station and into the car.

Amanda's POV
We got home and sat downstairs on the sofa. We decided to watch a film before heading back for as much sleep as possible. I put Dirty Dancing into the CD player and snuggled up next to Alesha. Twenty minutes into the movie and I felt a hand on my knee. I looked at Alesha to find her staring at the tv trying not to smile. Her hand slowly moved higher up my leg. My breath hitched in my throat. Her touch was like electric, running all through my body. With a sudden movement her hand moved to my inner thigh. I let out a long breath. Her hand moved further and further up my inner thigh, I quickly turned towards her and attached my lips to hers.

I woke up the next morning, sunlight streaming on my face. My phone started to wring and I was not expecting what came next.
"Hey, who is this?" I asked down the line.
"This is Cleo Patterson. Is this Amanda Holden?" Came the reply.
"Speaking."
"We know that you and your girlfriend have been considering adoption and we thought we would let you know. Your mothers, friends, sister has just died, leaving her 5 children behind. Would you be interested."
I stood speechless for a moment.
"Miss Holden?"
"Yeah, Sorry. Is there any more information on the children?"
"Yeah. There is a 3 year old girl called Melanie, 7 Year old twin boy and girl called Charlie and Emma. A 11 year old boy called Seb and a 13 year old girl called Blair."
"I will have to speak to Alesha but is there any chance we can meet them."
"Of course and yes. We will call you back and we can talk."
"Okay, Thank you."
I hung up and just sat speechless.
"Baby you okay?" I heard Aleshas Voice from next to me.
"Baby?"
"Alesha, I know it's really soon but how do you feel about kids?"
"You know I would love to raise a family with you, at any time, but where is this coming from?"
"I just got a phone call. My mums friends sister had just died leaving 5 children behind and they wanted to know if we could care for them. There is a 3 year old, 7 Year old twins. A 11 year old and a 13 year old."
"Let's do it."
"Wait... what? Really?"
"Yeah, these kids need a home and well ours is big enough. It will be a lot of hard work but we have each other and we can help these kids through one of the darkest times in their lives."
"So we're doing it? We're saying yes?"
"We're saying yes."
I squealed and wrapped my arms around her neck. I slowly kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too my love."