Stay with me

Alesha's POV
A week. A week since the funeral. 3 since it all happened. I was sat by Amanda's side holding her hand tightly. Britain's got talent was out on hold until further notice so Amanda could take all the time she needed to recover, the rest of us too. I gently grazed my thumb up and down her hand in a soothing way hoping that she wasn't too scared. All of a sudden the rhythmic beeping of the heart monitor went into one continuous beep. It took a second to proses and I quickly slammed my hand into the help button, a fresh set of tears streaming down my face.
"Stay with me Baby! Please! Please Baby! I can't loose you too!" I cried as the nurses ran in.
"Miss, you have to wait outside. Please." I let her slowly Lead me out. She rushed back in and I just stared silently into the room. Not moving and for a moment, not even breathing. Each second felt like an eternity of torture but after 3 minutes they managed to get her heart beating again.

3 months later.
Simons POV
It's been nearly 4 months since the attack, this years BGT was cancelled and It wasn't looking good for Amanda. The doctors were going to take her off the life support today saying it would be no use. Alesha was sat shaking her leg, a blank expression on her face. She couldn't bear to lose someone else and I didn't blame her. David and I stood in her room looking at her motionless body. Her face was pale and her hair tangled but she still managed to look glamorous. I let my walls down and let the tears fall. David stood next to me crying just as much as I was. Amanda was the bestest friend either of us could have asked for and the love of Alesha's life.

Alesha's POV
The doctors would be in at any moment now. All of a sudden I saw her finger twitch. It could have been nothing but then I saw it again. I rushed to her side just and grabbed her hand gently, placing it in mine. She squeezed it lightly but it was enough to tell me she was there.
"Guys! She is squeezing my hand! Call the doctor in!" I called over to them.
They were shocked but ran to grab a doctor none the less.
"Hey baby, it's okay, I'm here." I said gently.
The doctor rushed in and unattached some wires and she started to breathe without life support.
"It's a miracle!" He said smiling.
Amanda's eyes flickered open as happy tears streamed down my face.
"A-ale-alesha." She said weakly.
"It's okay baby, I'm here. It's going to be okay." I said smiling like an idiot.
"I remember. Everything. I'm so sorry."
"Don't apologise baby girl. It wasn't your fault."
I was smiling like an idiot, her face mirrored mine. Simon and David excused themselves quietly, giving us some privacy.
"I love you Alesha."
"I love you too baby."
I placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her slowly. Her lips locked with mine and so many emotions came to surface. I hadn't kissed her in 4 months. I had missed it, her, like crazy. I placed my tongue on the edge of her mouth and slipped it it when she gasped. We finally pulled away, placing our foreheads together.
"I won't let anyone hurt you ever again, I promise." I whispered gently.
"And I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise."
I stood up and rubbed my eyes while Amanda yawned, it had been a long day. She moved over in her bed and patted the space next to her. I carefully lead next to her, slowly stroking the hair out her face.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
She turned over and I wrapped my hands around her waist carefully pulling her closer. Our bodies were touching and she interlocked her fingers with mine. I pulled the cover up to our necks and fell asleep with the woman I loved.

????
Well, that failed. If she didn't die that time, she will this time. Mark. My. Words.