Tears

Alesha's POV
After a lot of debating Amanda finally convinced us that she was okay for auditions. We arrived in Manchester to re do the auditions that got cancelled. We sat at the panel and waited for the crowd to die down. After a few acts a young girl joined us on stage. She had brunette hair that was tied in a high ponytail. She had on blue jeans, a flannel shirt and some small black boots.
"Hello." Amanda said sweetly.
"Hi." I could tell the girl was nervous.
"And what's your name?"
"My names Charlotte Lake."
"And how old are you Charlotte?"
"I'm 13."
"Whose here with you today?"
"My mum and my sister are in the audience and my girlfriend is in the wings."
The crowd awwwwed and I smiled from ear to ear.
"And what made you come here today?"
"My girlfriend suffers with mental health issues. She has really bad depression and anxiety. When I sing it calms her down and I hoped that by doing this maybe I could help others."
"And what would you do with the money if you won?"
"I would buy a holiday for my Girlfriend, myself and her family. After I told my family that I was gay and had a girlfriend they kicked me out of the house and they took me in. I couldn't be more thankful."
"Well good luck."
"Thank you."
"There was a time
I use to look into my fathers eyes
in a happy home
I was king i had a golden thrown
but those days are gone
now the memories on the wall
I hear the songs from the places where i was born
up on the hill across the blue lake
thats where i had my first heart break
i still remember how it all changed
my father said
dont you worry dont you worry child
See heaven has got a plan for you
dont you worry dont you worry now yeah ah
there was time
i met a guy of a different kind
and we ruled the world
i thought i'd never lose him out of sight
we were so young
I think of him now and then
i still hear the songs
remindng me of a friend oh, oh...
up on the hill across the blue lake
thats where i had my first heart break
i still remember how it all changed...
my father said
dont you worry dont you worry child
see heaven has got a plan for you
dont you worry dont you worry now yeah...
dont you worry dont you worry child
see heaven is got a plan for you
dont you worry dont you worry now... yeah...
dont you worry dont you worry child
see heaven has got a plan for you
dont you worry dont you worry now yeah...
dont you worry dont you worry child
see heaven has got a plan for you
dont you worry dont you worry now... yeah...
dont you worry dont you worry child yeah"
She stepped away from the microphone and the auditorium filled with claps. I wiped the tears from my eyes and saw Amanda doing the same.
"I don't know what to say. You sang that incredibly. You're a very special girl and with what you've already been through to come on stage with such confidence. You're incredible." Simon said smiling.
"Thank you." She beamed.
"That was Incredible. The words in that song and you sang it beautifully. You truly are a wonderful child." Amanda said tears still in her eyes.
"I'm at a lost for words. You sang that so beautifully and it tugged at my heart stings." I said.
"I. I don't even know what to say. That song had so much meaning and I know your girlfriend is extremely proud." David said.
"Les go to a vote." Simon suggested.
"Wait!" Amanda called out.
She stood up and pushed the golden buzzer.

Charlottes POV
Gold confetti rained from the roof and my eyes filled with tears. I turned to see my girlfriend Emma running towards me. She picked me up in her arms and span me around. Once she put me down I put my hands on her face and pulled her in for a kiss. We pulled away and Amanda came onto the stage and gave me a huge hug.
"You're an inspiration to so many people. Your extraordinary."
I hugged her back and we soon pulled away. Amanda headed back to the panel and I walked off stage hand in hand with Emma.

Amanda's POV
I sat back at the panel to see Charlotte walking off hand in hand with her girlfriend. I turned to Alesha and she was wiping away her tears.
"She was incredible."
"Wasn't she?"
She intertwined our fingers and kissed the top of my hand. It was time for a break and Stephen came to tease us like usual.
"Soooo I was thinking." Stephen said with a smirk.
"Oh dear god." Simon sighed.
"I asked on twitter and have decided on a pair that should kiss. Or 2 pairs."
"What!" I called.
"Well they've been asking for it. They want David and Simon to kiss and Alesha and Amanda."
I turned to face Alesha and put my hand on her cheek. I leaned in and connected our lips. It didn't last as long as our usual ones but it was still one filled with passion. We both pulled away blushing and smiling like dorks.
"Oh my god." Stephen screamed. After a few minutes of pleading David went over to Simon and kissed him on the lips. We all squealed and burst into laughter. The show ended and we headed back stage. I couldn't get Charlotte of my mind. Her family had abandoned her for the mere fact of her sexuality and she is trying to do good for a world filled with fear and hate.

Alesha's POV.
I could tell something g was bothering Amanda and I pulled her aside just as we headed back stage.
"Amanda?"
"Yeah?"
"What's on your mind?"
"Charlotte. I mean. I could never imagine kicking a child out the house just because they're not straight."
"I know it's awful. Why don't I take you out for dinner? Get your mind off things?"
"That sounds amazing."
I went to search for a dress not noticing the pair of eyes watching from outside the window.