Bump in the night

Amanda's PoV
I walked back into Aleshas house, my hand Intertwined with hers. The directors and everyone else agreed that a three week break should be taken from the show so everyone could calm down. We didn't argue, all needing the time to recover.
"Want to take a late night swim?" Aleshas voice nocked me from my thoughts. I nodded and we headed to her bedroom to get changed. She lent me a swim suit and we headed out to the pull together. She stood close to the pool and a smile crept onto my face. I snuck up behind her pushing her in. She gasped for breath, grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her. I swam to the surface laughing. She wrapped me up in a hug and giggled.
"That was mean." She tried to say seriously.
"I know." I replied still grinning like a five year old that got given some sweets. I moved some hair out of her face and glanced quickly down at her lips. I looked at her and saw her doing the same thing. I leant in closer and connected my lips with hers.
"I love you, alesha."
"I love you too."
I buried my neck into her shoulder and she carried me bridal style back inside. After getting ready, We turned of all the lights and got into bed. Alesha's arm snakes around my waist and I intertwined my fingers in hers. No matter how long I lead there I couldn't fall asleep however. The steady rise and fall of Aleshas chest showed edge was peacefully sleeping. I heard a creek of some floor boards and I tensed.
It's nothing. No one is there. You're just being stupid! I told myself. I head another creek and a soft bump.
Crap! Someone is in the house. What are you doing just laid here! Wake Alesha up! Or ya know stop being a wimp and go see! I shook the voices out of my head and got out of bed quietly. I grabbed a baseball bat that was laid in the corner from our day of sports the other day. I wielded it to my chest and slowly snuck out the bedroom. I kept my back against the wall and peered around. I could just see the outline of someone. I gripped the bat tighter. The figure got closer.

Alesha's POV
I woke up with something going bump and immediately noticed the empty space beside me.
Crap! What if somethings happened! Amanda I swear please be safe! I quickly got out of bed and ran out the room, turning the light on as I went. I saw Amanda laid back n the floor a bat still gripped in her hand. I looked up to see the front door wide open. I shut and locked it quick before picking Amanda up and placing her on the bed. I turned on the fairy lights ,that were draped around some sleeves and the head of the bed, illuminating the room a warm yellow colour. Amanda slowly sat up.
"Alesha?"
"It's okay baby, I'm here." I sat next to her and placed my hands gently on her shoulders.
"What happened Mandy?"
"There was someone here, they were coming towards me, then everything went black and I woke up here." As much as she tried to hide it I could hear the fear in her voice. I pulled her closer and that's how we sat for god knows how long. We just sat comforting one another trying to piece together what the hell was going on.

A/N I'm so sorry this is so short, I'm finally home and don't currently know hot to function, because of the time difference we've come back to things are a bit all over the place and I've only got 12 hours sleep in the past 3 days. Yay. Will try to bring you guys a longer, better update soon xx