//Part 1\\

Lisa's POV

Hi there I dont need to introduce myself because you knew me after all, so the thing is I'm going to talk about myself before I go to our meeting place I dont know why Papa Yg just told us so yeah... well we are a gang called Blackpink we kill all our enemies who killed innocent people's here in Korea, we have our own tattoo's.

It's just simple because we dont want other people to know our true identities, we disguise ourselves as Pink punk well as you see I dont really like to wear girly things but sometimes I wore them if I always wore black clothes they will know that...

It's just simple because we dont want other people to know our true identities, we disguise ourselves as Pink punk well as you see I dont really like to wear girly things but sometimes I wore them if I always wore black clothes they will know that i'm Ji-yeon my fake name well I use my real name in public but in private like we are in battling or something they call me Ji-yeon the most powerful member in Blackpink, well ever since I was in 12 years old 6th grade I saw Gdragon oppa or GD oppa for short saw him in a lobby where all guns, dagger, swords, grenade and more he was practicing or training himself then saw me he went towards me and teach me how to use all of them I got the hang of it in just 1 or 2 weeks until our old house was attached we are all at the safe lobby while our seniors are fighting and our guards until I have the chance to go out and helped them they where all shocked but they fight until I killed many enemies Papa Yg is a little bit disappointed but amazed by my skills, I was trained doing karate and more until now, my unnies know how to do them but they are afraid because they dont want to get injured or damage in their bodies but me I just dont care if I get injured because when I was injured once 1 day and a half I recovered easily.

Even though i'm not the 'Called so Yg Princess' I was known as Ji-yeon 'The Most Powerful Girl' in our team I accept that, the thing is that I hate wearing a girly clothes because its to pinkish and little bit revealing but I can manage that by using some covers so that I can be comfortable to wear them, I know that Papa Yg adopted us we 4 are really curious about it because I over heard Papa Yg talking to another man that all of us are the Princesses but leave because I saw one of our maids uproaching so yeah I didnt tell anybody about it nor my unnies I was a bit curious all about it so yeah... disguising ourselves is really difficult because sometimes we get bullied but the thing is no one ever tried to bullied me until now because I didnt controled my anger I almost killed the bully of mine until now no one bullied me I always protect my unnies after that and they called me the 'Dangerous Girl or Hero Girl' in school because all of the bullies at my school are gone we became popular after that...

Sometimes i'm shy if they compliment me I dont know why I have 3 sides, soft side, evil side and the normal side.. my soft side is really soft I care about all people around me I love them because they love me as there sister at school, If someone bullied my unnies or other students at our school my evil side appears I become the worse enemy of them or even at fights, in my normal side sometimes my world is normal like enjoying my life being a teenager and a highschooler... well i'll going to tell you about my unnies...

First of all Jisoo unnie, she is sometimes funny, silly and loving unnie, she cared about us, she hates seeing us getting hurt her fears are getting killed, she is really awesome , sometimes she is the maknae and i'm the eldest, she tells us her dad jokes sometimes its funny sometimes its not funny, she can balance anything using her head but not knives or something sharp ya' know and she is really cheerful like me.. second Jennie unnie she is savage sometimes like me but a little bit, she is really crazy if she sees Gucci, she is really careful with her expensive clothes if its just a little sauce that dropped in her clothes she gets angry and change it with gucci again, she is called 'Human Gucci', Papa Yg called her Yg Princess its okay from us but the problem is she is the most favorite of Papa Yg we accept it after all, She is kind and helpful sometimes she sometimes lazy to do her assignments and she just give me her assignments well i'm really wise but i'm not that type of girl who always says that "i'm really smart" "I'm always at the top of the class" "I'm always attending the quize bees" and so on i'm wise because I always focused on my studies I always go to the library to know about histories and so on and she sometimes get weird if you talk about love and last but not the least Rose unnie she is wise like me but toped as second and I topped first, she is really a fan of harry potter, she likes to read books like me, she is sometimes crazy when the song is really hyped, she likes to play the guitar while I play ukelele or guitar, she loves pop songs like me, she is weird if she ates pasta thats why I called her pasta, she likes to collect guitars and we have our guitar room and last she likes to eat until she is full like me and Jisoo unnie and we are called the 'Food Siblings'..