//Part 7\\

~2 months later~

Lisa's POV

Its been two months and its already August 31 next two days will be the contest and there will be 2 other school will participate with us they do this every September and we are at the mall buying some stuff for Jungkook's birthday tomorrow well i'm all by my self because the others have an important to do tomorrow I buyed some timberlands for him and a bucket hat.

After buying those things I went home and wrap them played with my cats it is my hobby playing with Leo and Luca suddenly a knock was heard in my door I stood up and I opened it revealing Jungkook.

"Hey can I come in?" Jungkook asked and I nod he walk in and he was greeted by my cats.

"I didn't knew you have cats." He said and picked Leo.

"His naame is Leo and that was is Luca and Luca is a girl." I said and sat at the couch.

"They are cute and fluffy." He said and played with the both of them.

"Lisa lets practice once again." Jungkook said and I nod then I played the music and started. (I wont playing this here maybe later if the contest part.)

After that I practiced my dance then Jungkook's dance then we practiced our singing too.

After that its already night time Jungkook leave the room while me I change into my pajamas and slept.

~Next day~

I woke up and prepared for Jungkook's birthday well he is a friend okay we dont have something at each other.

After preparing the things with the help of the maids I run to my room and took a bath, afteer bathing I change into this.

(for her shoes just think that it is a flat sandal.)

Then I lighten up the cake just then Jungkook came down and then we sang.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook

Happy Birthday Jungkook

Happy Birthday to you." Me, the maids, Papa Yang and Txt sang.

"Make a wish and blow your candle." I said.

Jungkook's POV

'I wish all of us will be healthy and be a family together and I wish our friendship with each other will last long especially Lisa I wish you will be kind, beautiful and hype everyday and for me Love yourself.' Then I blowed the candle and they cheered then Lisa handed me two girfts I open the first gift and it was timberland then I saw a note then I read it.

Dear Jungkook

Well I brought you this timberland's because I see you wearing them sometimes if we are in school or going out so I thought of buying you one I wish you like them.'