//Part 10\\

Lisa's POV

Its been months and we finished our 11th grade and its summer I am packing ny stuff now because we are going to my kingdom we won't be in this human world for 2 years because my families kingdom need us for the upcoming war in January 20 that's our first war and for the second is not reveals yet so yeah but my mom said that we will continue our studies their at the Kingdom.

"Hey Lisa you finished?" Rosé unnie asked and I nod and put our bags down stairs I hugged Papa YG and Papa Bang.

"Papa YG, Papa Bang just call us using this *gave them a bracelet* if their is any missions call me and we will do our mission." I said and smiled.

"We will Lisa you guys may go now." Papa YG said and I teleport them to my kingdom.

"Meet Marlington Kingdom guys." I added and they got awe.

"Lisa why is your kingdom got color less look its fading the colors away." Jennie unnie said I was shocked then gaurds started to put the villagers to their house then three gaurds walk our way.

"Princess Lisa you need to go at the palace." One of our gaurds said and I run inside the castle then saw my mother with a worried face so I run up to her.

"Mom what happen?" I asked.

"Lisa Aiden is ill the doctors con know what to do." Mom said I was shocked to hear that my lil bro is sick how come so I run up to his room ad saw him so pale while lying at his bed.

"N-noona y-your h-ere *cough* I-i d-dont know i-f *cough* I would d-ie a-any m-moment n-now." Aiden smiled weakly I put my hand on his head and rub it.

"A-iden ah d-dont sp-eak l-like t-hat okay y-you'll live I will f-ind a way." I teared and he wiped it using his weak hands.

"T-than-k y-you no-noona." Aiden thanked me and I hugged him.

"Aiden you okay." I heard Jungkook said.

"Not ye-t h-hyung." Aiden said and Jungkook sat beside me.

"Don't give up yet okay me, your siblings and our friends will yep you to live." Jungkook said.

"T-thank y-you hyu-ng, L-lisa noo-na i-is s-o l-lucky t-to h-have you." Aiden said and Jungkook hugged her.

"Are you Aiden here eat up it'll make you get better a bit." Jisoo unnie said and put a tray at the table beside him.

"I'm Jisoo friend of your sister Lisa call me Jichu noona or Jisoo noona." Jisoo unnie said and Jungkook helped Aiden to sat up to support him.

"Lisa I'll fed Aiden while you go and take his clothes Jin oppa will brought wet cloth so that you can freshen his body up." Jisoo unnie said I nod then walk to his closet and took some clothes that will fresh him up.

When I got back I saw Jin oppa and Bambam washed Aiden and Jisoo unnie stopped for a while while Jungkook is still supporting his back.

"Your here where almost done you will change him." Jin oppa said and I nod.

"Okay oppa." I said and sat beside Jungkook and put baby powder in his body and changed him.

After changing him he atre again then drank his water, he rested a bit and Jungkook support him to lay on his bed.

After that I hugged Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah thank you for being always their for me." I said and he hugged me back.

"Its my job my princess I will always look after you and Aiden I promise he will get better soon." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead I smiled and kissed his lips and broke it.