//Part 8\\

(Don't play the video yet)

~A few months later ~

Lisa's POV

Its been a month since I met my parents my sister Allice is at our house Seungri oppa proposed to her and Allice unnie said yes and next month they will be married i'm so proud and Seungri will be my brother-in-law but the others didn't find their true love so happy joke's😂

Well today is December and we all students are here at the gym practicing our Royalty December Ball and layer at 3:00 will be the start of our ball so yeah we will have an half day today so that we can prepare our preparation later.

"Okay guys now you can go home and prepare your things for this afternoon eventx see you." Mrs. Park said and we headed home.

~At home~

We are at he dining room eating just then Rosé unnie spoke.

"So when do we buy our dresses?" Rose unnie ask.

"Well later meet me at the living room same as the other boys who will attend the ball." I said and stood up cause I've just finished my dinner so yeah then I headed at my room and took my make up's well i'm a little bit girlish and went to the third floor and open the lights and saw many gown's well how did we get this room full of gowns well my sister Allice unnie designed them and then she was bored because she can't work her course as a doctor and she sew and saw this room and put her dresses here besiethis dress room it is for boy's suits, Allice unnie sew the suit's too she is a great designing things and sewing. After that I walk down stairs and headed into the living room and saw the others.

"So Lisa we are all gathered here and about the dre--." Rosé unnie was cutted by me.

"Follow me guys it will shook you kaja." I said and went up stairs and ended up at the third floor and faced them.

"You boys will go inside there and find your suit's." I stated and the boys went inside the room and while is I opened the door and open the lights and the girls squeal and find their own gown's.

~Earlier that day~

Jimin's POV

We are all gathered at the living room just then Jungkook spoke.

"Guys can you help me?" Jungkook asked.

"What is it hyung?" Yedam ask.

"I just want to tell my feelings for Lisa but I don't know what to do and what if Allice noona and her family won't accept me?" Jungkook said.

"Then just confess your feelings to Lisa when you two are dancing after that talk to her sister if she agreed with you tell her that you will give a word to her parents and her brother if she doesn't agree then wait for the time she or they'll accept you." Jin hyung added and he nod just then Lisa came.

"So Lisa we are all gathered here and about the dre--." Rosé noona was cutted by Lisa.

"Follow me guys it will shook you kaja." Lisa said and we went up stairs and ended up at the third floor and she faced us.

"You boys will go inside there and find your suit's." Lisa said and we entered same as them i"'m a bit nervous but I kept calm so that it wouldtbe a mess later.

Lisa's POV

Me and the others are preparing and its already 1:00 and we have 2 hours left my appearance is a little bit different from my friends I don't know but I think they are keeping a secret towards me but I won't get into that secret and I was just finishing my heels then its good I gave them wallet bags and we headed out the boys where are the first to go their so yeah.