//Part 9\\

~Few months later - March 27~

Lisa's POV

Its been a month since me and Jungkook are dating our family, friends, teachers and students they support us I am so proud because they are here to support us but the thing is my teacher's told me to not waist my time on our relationship but to give time to my studies, my family, friends and myself i'm happy they here and lucky too.

I was just eating here all by myself its just myself eating alone the others are not here same as Papa Yg and Papa Bang but when I woke up earlier I saw a dress in my room then my personal maid was fixing some jewerlies, heels and makeups I asked her why is there a dress and is there any Occations, she was shocked but answered nothing I didn't mind but so yeah.

Its really suspicious why my maids where really strange right now when I ask where are the others they won't even speak but its okay I just headed towards my horse Sapphire.

"Hey Princess you okay." Sapphire said well how did the horse talk to me I don't know either she was shock when I ask why she can talk but she struggle.
"I don't know Sapp but all of the maids are strange same as my personal maid unnie, my friends are gone I can't contact them sane as Jungkook, Papa Yg and Papa Bang isn't here too i'm so clueless." I said and look at Sapphire she was a bit nervous.

"Don't tell me you too Sapp what in the world goes wrong with you all are you guys hiding a secret towards me." I said and stood up.

"Princess they forced me to not tell you sorry but I won't spill it i'm sorry if you can forgive me." Sapphire said and lowered her head.

"Sapp I forgive you don't blame yourself but at least you told me the thruth even you can't split it.

"Thank you Princess come and ride I want you too meet them come." Sapphire said and I rode her back and she ran.

Just then a portal was made she walk there and her wings came out then a tiara was shown on her head, then my pajamas was change into a dress my hair was tied up, my tiara was shown my sleepers was change into a heels then I saw many animals down at the forest it was so beautiful.

"Welcome to my kingdom princess i'm sorry for lieng to you in the first place." Sapphire said.

"Its okay." I said and hugged Sapphire.

"Well this is Enchanted Animal Kingdom my parents sent me to human world to protect you." Sapphire said and we landed in front of the castle.

"Welcome to the castle come." Sapphire said and entered the castle.

Once we entered we walk forward and saw her parents I kneeled down.

"Good morning your highnesses." I said and look at them.

"Oh hi Princess Lisa why did you came here by the way call me Queen Vaness and King Arthur." Queen Vaness said.

"Sapphire told me to go with her and ended up being here." I exclaimed and she nod.

"Well I think you girls needed to go back." King Arthur stated and we both nod.

"After all your Kingdom is awsome I wish I can live here in a week to know this kingdom more." I said.

"We would love you to visit here you can bring your boyfriend and why would we know we are Enchanted the other unicorns or horses are sent to human world in the evening to make a dream but the evil world are there to mess the dreams of people well we are all updated here so don't you worry you may go now girls." Queen Vaness said and I nod I bid good bye and we leave.

~Skip time~

We are now at the house i'm seating here my personal maid unnie is here with me she is helping me to pic there so many but then I picked them I don't really know what's going on the others are not home yet its been 10 or 11 hours now so suspicious right.