//Part 4\\

~Continued~

Lisa's POV

Then Main unnie helped me to do my hair.

After doing my hair I was shocked and amazed by her skills.

"You know what unnie you are a great stylist and a clothes stylist I like it

"You know what unnie you are a great stylist and a clothes stylist I like it." I said and bowed to her.

"Thank you Ms. Jiyeon when I was in your age I love to style my clothes and my hair." Maine unnie exclaimed and bowed at my back.

"Call me Lisa Maine unnie." I exclaimed and wore my earrings and my watch and I put a lip tint in my lips.

Then headed outside my room while Maine unnie brought my laguege outside my room and saw the others their with their laguages and looked at me

"YAH! Your too hot." Jisoo unnie exclaimed and I giggled.

"Noona cover yourself." Jihoon exclaimed.

"Lets just go n--." I my words was cutted because Ms. Kim stopped us.

"WAIT! Here is the address that your gonna live in and your keys some three maids will come with you guys have a safe trip." Ms. Kim exclaimed and I bowed to her and took the address and the keys and then we walk out inside the mansion and waited for our vans to pick us up.

"So guys pick something here if you pick colour black go inside the first van, if you pick the colour red go to the second van and if you pick the colour white you will be in the last van got it." Rose unnie exclaimed and we line and I was the first one so I put my hands inside a box and brought it out and I picked colour black.

~Skip time~

"So Jungkook and Lalisa will be on the back seat with Jennie and V." Rose unnie exclaimed and we 4 walk inside the first van and seated at the back but i'm seated beside the window so yeah.

i positioned myself comfortable and put my headset in my ear and listen some songs.

Then I drifted to my dreamland.

Jungkook's POV

I was seating comfortably at my seat when I felt my right shoulder is a bit heavy I looked at Jiyeon sleeping at my shoulder comfortably and relaxed but why did she even slept early even though where not going yet?