Kim Hanbin Officially Leaves Ikon and YGE

Its hard to accept that Hanbin is really officially leaving YGE and Ikon... I am really disappointed by Yang Hyung Suk he didnt take care of his artist and now Ikon's Charismatic leader BI has leaved Ikon and YGE because of using illegal marijuana or drugs... YGE has signed BI's contract and kicked BI out of the Entertainment...

He doesn't deserve to be treated like that Yang Hyun Suk didn't took care of his artist well and it really disappoints me or Ikonics why did Ikon debuted in YGE and didn't debut in Pnation same as all idols.. YG drag BI towards the bus tho...

B.I allegedly attempting to purchase illegal drugs, B.I revealed his plans to leave the team through a statement on Instagram.... And this is his offial statement.

His official statement is as below:

This is Kim Han Bin.

First, I would like to sincerely apologize for stirring up trouble due to my tremendously inappropriate actions.

It is true that I wanted to rely on something that I shouldn't have had any interest in due to going through a hard and painful time. However, I was too scared and fearful to do it.

Even so, I am so ashamed and apologetic to fans who were greatly disappointed and hurt because of my wrong words and actions.

I intend to humbly self-reflect on my mistake and leave the team.

Once again, I bow my head down and sincerely apologize to fans and the members. I apologize.

 I apologize