//Part 6\\

Lisa's POV

"Maid unnie give them a food." I added and they nod I went to my room and took a bath, after that I wore this.

" I added and they nod I went to my room and took a bath, after that I wore this

And tied my hair into bun then I took my phone and go to my Instagram account.

Lalalisa_manoban27

Hey guys its been a week that I didnt post or so on I am busy for something I wish you guys understood me saranghae LisBan. (That is Lisa's fandom for her fans)

After that I turn my phone off and charge it and slept.

~Next day~

I woke up with the sound of my phone buzzing none stop I grabbed my phone and press the green button without looking at the caller Id i'm lazy to read it.

"YAH! LALISA MANOBAN WHY DID YOU JUST PICK UP NOW WE ARE LEAVING PABO ITS ALREADY 12 PM IN THE AFTERNOON WE CANT GO INSIDE OF YOUR ROOM BECAUSE IT WAS LOCKED." Jennie unnie screamed through the phone.

"DONT SCREAM AT ME UNNIE I WILL PACK MY STUFF AND GO DOWN STAIRS WAIT FOR ME IF YOU WONT YOU'LL BE DEAD AS MEAT." I screamed back and hung up I went to my closet and pack my stuff.

After that I change into this.

And took my other stuffs and leave the room I walk outside the house and saw Sapphire

"Maid unnie can you give me a saddle?" I asked.

"Here Ms. Lisa I brought it right away." Maid unnie said I fixed the saddle at Sapphire's back then maid unnie put my stuffs at the van.

"Do you know how to ride a horse?" Rose unnie asked.

"Yes dont you know unnie Gd oppa trained me before." I said and she nod they walk inside the van and drove off.

Me and Sapphire followed them we are not using Busan street but we are using the forest heading to Seoul well i'm using a mask on and I have a watch so that I can track or know something if their is an enemy around  so yeah.

~6:30 PM~

We are at the house we speed up because I cant see or Sapphire cant see the rode if it gets dark.