3

I laid on my bed and quickly fell asleep from what an eventful day I had just had. I was sleeping peacefully until I heard knocks on my door. It was still dark out I was confused, I looked over to my clock and it said it was 12 PM. I got up and heard another couple knocks.

I opened the door and it was Cole he barged In and I shut it behind him. "Cole what's going on" I asked and he turned around running his hands through his hair. "I couldn't get you outta my mind, your like a drug" he said making me blush in my dark living room.

"Well that's sweet but we were gonna see each other tomorrow anyways!" I said making him laugh. "You don't understand" he said stepping closer to me. "I've waited as long as I can, and I'm gonna do you right now" he said hunger in his voice. "I'm okay with that" he said picking me up and taking me over the The kitchen slamming me against the cabinets as his eager hands couldn't control themselves and touched me everywhere, and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. "God your beautiful!" He said kissing my neck making me moan loudly.  The sexual tension in the room was getting heavier by the second.

After a while of kissing and taking off clothes he picked me up and set me on my table and I giggled and he smiled while kissing downwards. "I want you right now" he said and I could feel him near my entrance. "Then have me Cole" I said leaning up and kissing him as he pushed me back on the table and-

I jolted up sweating to my alarm clock beeping. "Oh my fucking god whyyyy?!!!" I said getting up and looking at myself in the mirror. "Having a sex dream is supposed to be a guy thing, why am I having them I'm not that physically and emotionally attracted to him right?" I said sounding like a maniac if anyone were to walk in. "Never tell him! He'll get freaked out and leave" I said shutting my eyes right as I bent down to my sink and rinsed my face off the sweat. I put deodorant on to get rid of B.O. I knew Cole was coming soon so I couldn't take a shower so I just brushed my hair. I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it.

"Hey!" I said seeing Cole in the frame of my door. "Hey gorgeous" he said walking in sitting on the couch. I sat next to him. "So just to start conversation. Did you have any dreams last night?" He asked and I froze. 'I had a sex dream of you and me no big deal' "oh no I usually don't have dreams.." I said and he chuckled. "So you weren't dreaming about me doing you on the kitchen table over there?" He said pointing. My eyes widened. "What the hell!" I yelled and he bursted out In laughter. "Your quite loud, I came back realizing I gave you my jacket and went up to get it, I knocked for a bit and waited a while after that I heard some moaning and I thought you were with some guy and got a little upset.. then I heard you say 'Oh Cole' " he said making him self burst out in laughter again. I hit his arm. "Oh shut up, it's not my fault it's my Hormones fault!" He shook his head. "Then I guess it's my hormones fault to cause I had the same dream when I got home" I covered my face In embarrassment of him trying to pity me. "Please don't pity me to make me feel better" I said and he chuckled. "I'm not pitying you I had the dream, and let me tell you it was hot!" He said making us laugh. "It sure was" I said under my breath.

"What makes me so special from the rest, you could have any other curvy hot blonde or brunette, but you choose this weird unconfident blonde who is just fighting for a chance at love?" I asked and he put his hands on my shoulders. "Cause your the most fucking beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on! And if I hear you say your not pretty I'll spank you" he said that making me blush. "You'll spank me? What am I five?" He chuckled. "Remember that Kink thing I talked about?" He said and I nodded. "Yea that's one of them, if you misbehave or say something bad about yourself I'll give you a spank, oh sorry I know it's weird I shouldn't be saying this!" He said stopping him self as I straddled him. "That sounds kinda... sexy if I'm being honest" he smiled at me. "Really most girls run when they hear I'm into kinky stuff like that" he said and I shook my head. "I like trying new things.." I said biting my lip which made Cole lean in and kiss me hard.

He laid me on my back and kissed me more. "Don't stop" I said in between breaths making him smile. He traced my jawline with his fingers while kissing down my neck making me moan. "God I want you so bad," he said and my eyes widened. Was I really ready I've only done it about 2 times!

I undid his pants and while I was thinking I was already in my bra and underwear and he was about to take off his boxers his obvious bulge popping out.

"Cole wait!" I said and he stopped what he was doing. "What did I do wrong I am so sorry!" He immediately said putting his clothes on and handing me back mine. "I-I just don't think I'm ready yet. I've only ever done it two times, and I wanna make my third time special, sorry for cock blocking you" I said as he chuckled. "No no Lili it's okay!" He said pulling me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "How about, when your ready to do it with me. We go to my place since you wanna try some new things and we could do it there, sound good?" He asked and I nodded in agreement. "Can't wait for that night can I?" He said making me chuckle. "Sorry again Cole.." I said apologetically. "No it's fine really, what show you wanna watch?" He said and I grabbed the remote turning on GLEE, my new favorite show. "I've heard about this haven't watched it yet though.." he said and I restarted it to the beginning of the series. "So we can start from the beginning!" I said and he smiled.

I really hope I didn't upset him, and when will I be ready to take it to 3rd base, me and him are practically at 2nd base what's holding me back!?!?!