10

I was at my house cause Cole just dropped me off and since me and Kevin were in a fight I called Cami. "Hey Cami could you come over and help me get ready-" she cut me off. "BE THERE IN 5!!" She yelled hanging up.

Exactly 5 minutes later the door bell rang and I got up. "Hey Girly!" She said as she brought me into a hug. "Why did you need my help, I mean I'm flattered but Kevin usually does this sort of thing?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "We got in a fight and now I gotta focus on how I'm gonna make it up to him, but in the meantime let's focus on today!" I said In joy. She sat me down on my bed trying to look for an outfit. "So tell me about this model and photographer Cole Sprouse that your as you say 'dating' now?" She asked me as I giggled. "It all happened so fast, I mean he messaged me on Instagram we went on a coffee date.. and the rest is history" I said and she frowned. "Boring! Tell me the good stuff!" She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the fuck do you mean 'good stuff' weirdo?" I asked her. "You know like, sex do you guys even do that or do you just sit and cuddle and play games on your phones" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh my fucking god you guys have had sex!" She said and I just laughed. "Yes okay!" I replied as she came out of my closet with a couple things and Then went back in. "Tell me all the details!" She said and I threw a pillow at her. "No!" I said as she threw it back. "Yes!" I just rolled my eyes. "Fine.. but come here I don't wanna shout it" I said and she sat on my bed going through clothes she put on it. "Yes, we have a lot of sex.. like a lot of sex" I said and she clapped her hands together. "You see Cole.. he's into really Kinky things" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You mean like pulling hair or like the daddy thing" she said and I tilted my head to both sides. "I mean yeah we've done both of those but he has a whole god damn room dedicated to his kinks. Like it has ropes gags vibrators etc etc.." I said that and her jaw dropped. "You are living with a literal Christian Grey" She said and I laughed. "He calls it his red room, and we even have a safe word" I said and her eyes widened. "That's how intense it gets?" She asked and I nodded. "Two nights ago.. oh Jesus have mercy on my soul" I said and she smiled. "Tell me what he did!" She said. "Are you sure you wanna know it's very.. graphic" I replied and she rolled her eyes. "I feel as if I need to know" she said back. "Okay.. I was being 'bad' as you would call it and he took me to the red room and blind folded me. He did a bunch of things to me but the rule was I wasn't aloud to cum, and we had crazy sex the end" I said as she literally had her mouth wide open. "I'm taking notes sis I gotta Tell Charles!" She said and I hit her. "Don't say it came from me Okay!" I said and she nodded.

Cole
-Wear something cute k
11:07 AM

Lili
-Got it Babe xx
11:08 AM

Cole
-K see you later xx
11:08 am

Lili
-♥️😘
11:10 AM

I put my phone down and told Cami what we should wear and she clapped her hands together.