12

I got the apartment! The only downside is that it's across the street from Coles so we see each other every morning when I'm walking to work. This morning he did something a little extra. He walked up to me with a big bouquet and I just looked at him with hatred and nothing more.

"Baby please forgive me..." he said holding the roses out. I looked down at them and grabbed them and smiled at him. I just thought of a really good idea... "Okay... I forgive you.." I said and his eyes widened. This idea was gonna be so good. "Yeah I have to go to work I'll see you later though" I smiled at him and he nodded "okay can you come to my place after work... maybe we can have some makeup sex" he teased at me and I tried not to gag. "I actually have plans with Sarah after work sorry..." I said and he frowned. "Okay but I'll drop by your place later..." I just nodded and walked away.

I was at work then I got a call. "Hello This is Lili Reinhart now may I help you?" I asked and Sarah yelled. "WHY ARE YOU BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM?!" She said into the phone. I sighed and replied. "I'm not it's just a stupid plan to get back at him" she chuckles mischievously. "Can you explain this plan to me...?" She said and I nodded. "So basically, I'm gonna play him and then when I get him to fall in love with me I dump his ass" I said and she laughed into the phone. "That's Perfect!" She said and I giggled. "You have to come over tonight I told him you were" I said and she replied. "Why don't you just say I'm gonna go over why do I actually have to go? Not that I'm complaining" she asked and I sighed. "Cause he said he was gonna drop by so can you please come over so I don't have to have sex with him" I whispered the last part. "Yeah of course I'll be there" she said and I smiled. "Thank Sarah I love you I'll talk to you later.." I said and she nodded. "Okay I love you too Bye!" She said and I hung up.

*20 minutes later*

I was sitting at my desk doing work and Cole came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I jumped and turned and looked at him confused and he leaned down to my level. "Hey there princess" he said holding some roses in front of me. "Hello?" I said and he handed them to me. I shook my head and gave them back. He tilted his head, "Lili I bought them for you..." he said and I shook my head again, "I don't really want flowers, but thanks I guess" I said and he nodded putting them in the trash. He sat next to me and watched me work. "Can I help you with something?" I said trying my best not to be rude to him. "Let's just ditch this place and go to mine.. have some fun" I shook my head. "Cole I have work, so my answer is a no" he nodded and sighed remembering what happened last time this happened. I kept focus on my computer and he just watched me for 30 minutes fascinated over god knows what...

He started to get bored and fiddled with stuff on my desk and I tried so hard not to yell at him. I grabbed his hand so he would stop and he just nodded. "Lili when do you get off?" He asked me and I sighed. "Not anytime soon and you better hope my boss doesn't walk out and sees you distracting me.." I said rolling my eyes keeping focus on the computer. He smiled a bit then looked down "Lili is something wrong?" He sighed. "I'll talk to you later I need to finish this article Cole" I said and he kept focus on me. "Do you want me to go?" He asked a little upset. I didn't respond I just kept typing. "It doesn't help when you don't respond babe" he chuckled and I clenched my teeth at the word 'babe' I tried to keep my cool. "I'm just doing boring work stuff you might as well spare your self" I giggled and tried not to roll my eyes. "Okay I'll see you later" he got up and kissed me cheek and I tried not to gag. He walked out and I sighed.

*Later that Night*

I closed my laptop and rubbed my eyes yawning and packed up my stuff and right before I was about to leave I got a call from Cole and wanted to decline as a reflex but I pressed accept. "Hey.." I said a little irritated. "Something wrong?" He asked and I sighed. "Today was just a long day" I said and he replied. "Want me to come over give you a back massage" I giggled a bit. "As much as I'd "love" that Sarah's coming over and I haven't seen her in a while, so whatever you do don't come over, she's still kind of mad at you, after what you did to me" I said trying not to tear up at the last part as I got in my car. "I understand... I'll see you later okay" he said and I nodded. "Yeah okay, bye" I said sighing. "Bye-" I hung up before he could get another word out. I drove home and walked in my apartment and sighed turning on the lights to see Sarah with a bunch of bottles of wine and food. "Surprise!" She said and I jumped. "What the fuck-" I said laughing a bit. "This is a revenge party, where we talk about all the details you have planned for your revenge on Mr. Sprouse, and we also get drunk!" She said and we laughed at the last part. I smiled and we sat on my couch opening a bottle of wine.

"So what's happened so far?" She asked and I sighed. "Well he's head over hills already that's a good sign.." I replied and she nodded. "Should I feel bad about this..?" I asked and she shook her head drunkly. "He broke your fucking heart he deserves to feel the same pain!" She yelled and I nodded. "Do I have to have sex with him still?" I asked and she shrugged. "Only if you want to never feel obligated to" I nodded and smiled. "He's stopping by soon so act normal, nevermind were to fucking drunk go act normal" I slurred out and she giggled as we clicked glasses and drank more wine.

*1 hour later*

We were to drunk to even think Sarah had Brendon pick her up cause she was sick so I was drunk and alone in my apartment until... "Lili?" Cole said through my door and I stumbled to it and opened it. "Hey there..." I said eyeing him up and down, I knew sober me would never do this but why can't drunk me resist him? I pulled him inside the apartment kissing him and locked the door. He pulled back and chuckled "are you drunk? Where's Sarah" I just laughed drunkly and he watched very amused. "I'm not that drunk- and Sarah had to go home because she was to drunk and she was feeling sick" I said almost falling over to him put a firm grip on my waist so I wouldn't fall. "Let's lay down" he said and I shook my head. "No- lets have sex!" I said jumping up and down which was a mistake cause I had a headache. He shook his head and took me to my bedroom laying me down. "I want our first time back together, and both of us be sober" he chuckled pulling a blanket over me. "You know Cole, I did love you... I didn't say it cause I didn't know how you felt but after what you did, I don't think I do anymore..." he looked down at me with heart break in his eyes and I didn't acknowledge it. "Lili-" he said trying to stop me from spilling out anymore words. "It hurt Cole... it really did I trusted you- and you just did that? Your not even sorry..." I said sitting up some tears coming out. "Lili I am sorry I really am!" He said and I shook my head. "Please I don't need you hear right now just leave..." I said wiping my eyes. "But-" he said but I cut him off. "Leave now!" I snapped and he nodded walking out and I just cried for a bit before falling asleep.

Sorry guys I suck at updates I know y'all really like when I'm consistent it's just hard running two accounts sorry. Like I said if you guys wanna see more from me I have an Instagram called @editor_exe_ I'm posting a new AU on there soon called "Everything is Grey" I hope you will like it anyways I'll see you all next time ♥️♥️♥️