6

It's not another musical Thing chapter, you'll understand later but don't play it yet. Unless you want to

Smutty Chapter

I woke up fast and confused. "What the fuck" I whispered to myself. I hit my head, did I really just dream that I chuckled to myself. The first part of my day was real like the phone call with Kevin and the convo with Cole but I guess I was so tired at the end of the day I just blanked out till I got home.

I yawned getting up and started to get dressed it was the weekend so all I put on was a new pair of underwear and a T-shirt. I sat on the couch and started watching tv nothing else do to. Today was hot I didn't have money for my air conditioner so I turned on my fan leaving me in my bra and underwear. I got a FaceTime call from Cole and panicked. I put the phone close up to my face so he couldn't see I was practically naked.

Smut part

"Lili.." he said as I was trying not to laugh.

"Yesss.." I said as I was just giggling my head off

"Why's the camera so up close?" He asked and I quickly furrowed my brows.

"I have no idea what your talking about.." I said as he just gave me a 'just tell me look'

"Fine you ass, I'm practically naked" I said and his eyes widened.

"I'm on my way!" He said as I saw him grab his keys and run out the door leaving his phone.

"Cole!" I yelled but didn't answer. I hung up so Cause I knew he actually wasn't gonna come over and was gonna wait for him to call me back.

I got kinda bored waiting for Cole to call me back and realized I haven't really gave myself personal attention lately. I spread my legs on my couch looking around making sure my windows weren't open. I moved my underwear to the Side as I licked one finger and started to rub in circles as I moaned and bit my lip. I slowly slid my finger and and tried to hold the moan in realizing I haven't done this in a while. I started pumping in and out, I added another finger and moaned a bit louder then I heard a knock and paused and my eyes widened 'did he actually come over?' I asked myself. "Lili?" A male voice said as I slowly walked over to the door. "Yes.." I said and he chuckled. "Why were you moaning..?" He asked and I opened the door quickly and pulled him and and shut it. "Be a bit louder would you?!" I yelled hitting his arm as he looked me up and down. "Ya know I think we should have sex your style first to warm you up for this weekend cause baby, your not ready" he said and bit my lip.

Should I...

I grabbed the side of his face and kiss him as he grabbed me and lifted me up. "What's the best place to do it.." he asked as I looked over at my bathroom and then back at him. I ran over to it as he ran behind me. I turned on the water as we both started to strip. We got in and he looked at my body and I looked at his. He got down on his knees and spread my legs so he could get in between them. I felt a rush go through my body as his tongue explored me. "Fuck!" I shouted out trying to find something to grip onto. I grabbed his hair as he groaned the vibrations went up my body making me moan louder and slam my hand on the wall, he grabbed my waist with one hand and held me still. I was close to hitting my climax when he stopped, I looked at him confused and he stood up and turned me around. He lined him self up and slid into me slowly and I slammed my hand on the wall again as the water hit our skin like raindrops.