9

"Sex To Deflect From A Problem.. really Lili?" Kevin said to me as we were driving back. "I'm sorry! He just asked me to be his girlfriend while I was also angry about some other things and sex just seemed like the right thing to do.. is that really a crime Kev" I asked. "Remind me to never let you go over to his house again" Kevin said as he rolled his eyes. "Kevin your the one that wanted this to happen!" I said as he folded his arms. "Yea but he's a successful douchebag who will probably break your heart and who's there to pick up the pieces of your love for him and throw them away.. it's gonna be me like every other time!" He yelled at me as we pulled up to my house and he stormed out. "Kev you know this is my house right..?" I said and he looked at me.  "No really I thought it was a random strangers house" he said sarcastically unlocking it and slamming the door. He had my keys with him so I was locked out. "Kev open the door!" I yelled at him banging on it. "In your dreams" he said as I hit the door harder pretending it was him. A car pulled up and a raven haired man stepped out. "Did you forget something?" Cole asked holding my scruchie. "You know you didn't have to come all the way here just to bring back my scrunchie.." I said and he laughed. "Okay, maybe it was an excuse to come see you after that amazing sex we just had and maybe we could have more of that amazing se-" Cole was cut off by Kevin opening the door and walking out. "Oh I am not gonna listen to you to have sex in the front lawn! Lili have your house back I'm going home" he stormed off getting in my car and leaving. "The house is all ours.." I said as we walked inside. "So do you have anything like.. I don't know sex related." He bluntly asked. "Not like you do no" I said and he chuckled.

"Cmon you gotta have like rope or hand cuffs." He said walking around my house looking for something he could use. "I thought that was for punishing only" I said and he nodded. "Right, well do you wanna have sex or no?" He said and I looked up at him. "Eh I'll pass I wanna watch a movie" I said rejecting his offer knowing I wanted it anyways. "Let me go check for a movie down stairs-" he cut me off. "Actually I have a cinema at my apartment if you don't mind.." he said and I smiled. "It's only a 10 minute drive sure" I said as we stepped out and I locked my door.

At Coles Apartment

"I just realized how much time I spend here now.." I said and he chuckled. "And how much more sex your having when you are here" he said and I hit his arm. We walked into his cinema room and it was amazing. It had its own popcorn area rows of seats. He took me into the room that plays the movies on the screen and put on A Rebel Without A Cause and I giggled being a geek for that movie as he stiffened and shifted a bit while trying to put the movie in. He lightly kissed my cheek as we sat down in chairs right next to each other. I giggled at the joke the movie made as Cole leaned over to my chair. "I wanna do you right now, while the movies playing I just want you" his voice lingered away as I my body shook from the vibrations. "I would Cole but the movie is actually pretty good and I wanna keep watching it" I said making him sigh and put his arm around me.

My hand started to linger as I felt Coles eyes on me as I did it. I kept my eyes on the screen as I rubbed circles on Coles leg. "You better stop" he whispered to me. My hand traveled up more and more till it hit his groin and I felt him jump a bit in his seat which made me giggle. I felt him get hard under my finger tips at the giggle. That's why he shifts. I know one of his weaknesses. I moved my hand back over to my lap as he was just panting in his seat. "No no no.. you don't get to do that. That's not how this works young lady." He said that and I just giggled at his comment. "You think I'm joking" he replied as I giggled again as he stood up. "Giggle one more time Lili and I will rip your clothes off of you and fuck your brains out twice" he said holding up to fingers.