14

"It hurt Cole... it really did I trusted you- and you just did that? Your not even sorry..." I said sitting up some tears coming out. "Lili I am sorry I really am!" He said and I shook my head. "Please I don't need you here right now just leave..." I said wiping my eyes. "But-" he said but I cut him off. "Leave now!" I snapped and he nodded walking out and I just cried for a bit before falling asleep.

I woke up to someone with there arms wrapped around me and I looked at them, they had black fluffy hair and the softest smile in their sleep. Oh wait that's my fucking 'boyfriend' she rolled her eyes and got up "I thought I told him to leave-" she was Hit with drunken Nostalgia of the night before.

"Leave now!" I snapped and he nodded walking out

I thought I had fallen asleep after that, I must've blacked out from my stupid words I said right after I told him to leave.

"No Cole- don't leave me..." he looked at her "anything you want babe, I'm right here always I promise" he went to her "don't leave me please, I can't handle that again" she whispered and Cole sat on the bed "never again Lili... because I love you" Then after that she fell asleep and he smiled and cuddled into her

She tripped out of her flashback and was breathing heavy "l-loves-" Cole walked out "hey baby!" He smiled wrapping his arms around me "you were really drunk yesterday, I put you to bed we didn't do anything even though you wanted to" she smiled at the way he cared about her. She didn't know how to deal with all the emotions she was feeling at once and she pushed him off "I-I- can't!" She held her stomach from the ache it had. "What do you mean?" He asked concerned and stepped closer, she took a step back. "I thought I could handle it! I thought I could get revenge for what you did! But no- it's to much to fast" she choked up "revenge?!" He said.  I realized what I said and nodded. "Yeah, because I was angry at you, I still am!" He furrowed his eyebrows "I should be angry at you!" He said the most selfish thing ever but he didn't take it back. "You've been playing me this whole time?! Lili I thought I could trust you..." his voice broke on the last part. "And I thought I could trust you!" I had tears falling out of my eyes and it felt like everything was crashing down on me and there was no way I could get help. Cole walked to her, Lili was a little scared she didn't know what he was gonna do. He looked down at her and wiped her tears "I'm hurting a lot right now, and and I can't- I just can't.." she sniffled. Before I knew it Cole was face to face with me and we were breathing heavy.

~

"Lili.." he said softly she looked up at him "hm?" She hummed quietly. He kissed her roughly and she kissed back softly. He picked her up, he brought her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed and slid her shorts off with a quick movement of his hands and he trailed his hands back up her inner thigh and he earned a moan from her. He started to kiss down her body which made her moan his name a couple times as she ran her fingers through his dark locks and gripped it as he let out heavy breaths over her groin as she let out the softest moans. He took off her underwear slowly and teasingly which made her whimper in a begging tone he smirked and threw her underwear to the floor and held her thighs above his shoulders, he looked up at her for permission and she nodded.

He smiled and licked over her groin softly which made her gasp, he licked several more times knowing how much he missed doing this to her and he groaned against her which sent vibrations through her body and she leaned her head back "Cole~" She said with a shaky breath which made him lick her up and down faster and she arched her back at the pleasure. "Shit- just like that..." she moaned and covered her mouth as Cole grabbed her thighs pulling her closer to him as he stuck his tongue in her slowly and Lili let go of his hair and moved her hands to the bed sheets and she gripped them tightly "Ohh~" She whimpered softly. She had ragged breathes coming in and out as she tried to be as quiet as possible being skeptical of her neighbors. He groaned again and it gave her goosebumps on her thighs and up her arms "I-I'm a-almost there-" she whispered and he quickened up the pace of his tongue. Before she knew it she climaxed and she jolted up and wrapped her legs tightly around his head and he smiled against her. Her legs were quivering from the orgasm she was having and all he could do was watch her with a proud look because, he did that.

He pulled back slowly and laid over her "Cole.. I need you" She whispered, those four words was all he needed to hear before he thrusted himself inside her and she threw her head back and bit her lip. "I missed you so much-" he groaned and kissed her, she smiled happily and moans filled the room. He thrusted harder inside her and she gripped his shoulders and tightened her legs around his waist "Yes Cole!" She smiled happily and she soon hit her climax and her legs were quivering around his waist and he pulled out of her.

~

They were cuddled in bed her head was rested on his chest and he sighed softly. She wanted to say 'I love you' but she knew this was going to be a one night stand so she kept quiet.

Sorry to break it to you guys- but the book is coming to an end............ SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER