15

They were getting dressed, lili sat on the bed with a frown "Cole I—" she cleared her throat.

he turned to face her. "You what?" He asked confused on why I was so silent.

"We had sex last night.. are we gonna ignore that?" All I got was a shrug in response. "Cole don't shrug right
now—"

I got cut off "I don't know Lili! We're all over the place.."

I looked down patting my thighs with my hands "so were just sex?" He nodded "you could call it that.."

I let out a sigh. "okay cool— I didn't even want a relationship" I bit my lip nervously. "Thank god, I'm way to busy" he chuckled pulling his pants up.

I nodded slowly, watching him "so were just booty calls now I guess."

He laughed a bit "you could call it that" he winked pulling his shirt on as I roll my eyes

He placed a soft kiss to my head "bye I have to get to work.." I let a small smile slip on my lips as I nod.

He waved walking out as I flopped back on my bed whining "why doesn't anything ever go right for me?"

•••

I was lounging on my couch when I heard buzzing come from the side table next to me. I looked at the contact name and it was Coles name with two hearts next to it. I frowned at the contact name knowing I'll have to change it.

I pick up and I hear him hum softly "Cole?" I ask confused

"Hello my darling" he chuckled quietly and I tilt my head to the side confused.

"You're drunk aren't you."

"Yup!" He laughed loudly "come over pleaseeeeeeeeeee"

I roll my eyes. "No."

"But baby—"

I felt tears spill out of my eyes when he called me 'baby' "I'm not your baby anymore Cole! You ruined that!" I said as I hung up covering my face with my hands. I couldn't play this game anymore with him...

I was done.  But that's when a churning pain in my stomach hit me and I ran to my bathroom fast. I threw up but it wasn't like when you throw up and feel like shit afterwards— no I felt completely normal as if it didn't even happen.

Short ass chapter I know... but wtf happened to lili??