7

Me partying cause I got 1k /\

Thank you all so much for 1k reads it means a lot to me!

Last Time on Kinky:

I woke up Confused "What The Fuck?" I whispered to myself as I hit my head 'did I really just dream that' I chuckled to myself.

I got a FaceTime Call from Cole

"Lili.." He said as I tried not to laugh

"Why's the Camera Up So Close?" He asked as I quickly furrowed my eyebrows

"Fine you ass, I'm practically naked!" I said his eyes widened

"I'm on my way!" He said as I saw him grab is keys and run out the door leaving his phone.

I spread my legs on my couch looking around making sure my windows weren't open.

I heard a knock and paused and my eyes widened 'did he actually come over?' I asked myself. "Lili?" A male voice said as I slowly walked over to the door. "Yes.." I said and he chuckled. "Why were you moaning..?" He asked and I opened the door quickly and pulled him and and shut it. "Be a bit louder would you?!" I yelled hitting his arm as he looked me up and down.

"Ya know I think we should have sex your style first to warm you up for this weekend cause baby, your not ready"

"What's the best place to do it.." he asked as I looked over at my bathroom and then back at him

"Shit! Cole" I yelled in a whine. I could feel him smiling and he started to go even faster. "Fuck, baby girl" he said throwing his head back.

He pulled out quickly and I stood up my legs raw.

"Lili!" Someone yelled at me as I sat up quickly revealing a Kevin looking through my closet as I held my head. did I really just dream that whole thing?!

"Okay I get it Kev my wardrobe is ass, so what he won't care" I said and his eyes widened.

"WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HE DOESN'T I DO! WERE GOING TO THE MALL YOUNG LADY"

"Okay, when he starts hinting at it your gonna ask to you use the bathroom.." he gave me this whole plan and had me act it out till he thought it was perfect.

"And you know you know you know, it's cause your beautiful, you say your numb inside, but I can't agree" Kevin sang to me. "So the worlds unfair keep it locked out there!" I said looking out my window. "In here its beautiful" Kevin sang catching my attention. "Let's make this beautiful!" I sang back to him. "If that works for you?" He said making me laugh as I nodded.

"I love you Kev, thanks for all of this.." I said as I felt him about to tear up. "I love you to sis" he said a tear falling down his cheek. "No, no, don't cry!" I said trying to make him happy. "No there tears of Joy Lili!" He said and I laughed. "Still don't cry it's not a good look on you Kev"

"Go rock his world Lili!"

"Why yes she is, next time your here Lili since Karen here knows you-" he was cut off by her. "It's Karin" She said and he glared at her. "I don't care"