One- 5

(Kiara's pov)

"Chris... please give me the football back." I whined. He shook his head. "It's Tyler and my turn to use it." Tyler nodded. "But we had it first." Daniel said, with his arms crossed. Tyler rolled his eyes. "Well I'm older." he told us. Quinn huffed.
"And that's supposed to mean anything, why?" She said, annoyed. I gave her a weird look. "Quinn, you always tell us that you're older which means you get to do more stuff." I told her, confused.
"But that's different." She replied.

"Just give us the ball back Chris." Daniel told him. He sighed. "Fine." and passed Daniel the ball.
"YAY!" Anna said jumping up and down. I laughed. "Anna, how long have you been here?"
"A veryyyyyyy long time." She said, smiling.
"Also known as 30 seconds." Tyler said.

"Kids! Come inside! Dinners ready!" Mrs. Keri yelled from inside. "COMING!" Daniel yelled, causing Quinn to drop the ball and sprint inside. "I love chicken noodle soup, it's soooooo yummy." I said, as Mrs. Keri placed a bowl of soup in front of me. Quinn, her older brother Baker, Anna, Daniel, Tyler, Chris, and I all were sitting at one table and our parents were at a different one.

"We all need to be bestfriends forever and ever and ever." I said, taking a big sip of my soup. Quinn nodded. "Therefore Daniel and I have decided to get married." I said, with a smile. Daniel nodded.
"Kiara and Daniel sitting in a tree k-i-s-" Quinn started before I cut her off. "No. I don't have a crush on Daniel, we're just getting married." I told her. She frowned.

"But why would you want to get married to him if you don't liiiiiiike him." She said, in a teasing voice. "So we can stay bestfriends forever." I told her. She frowned. "What about me then?" I shrugged.
"I'll marry Daniel too then."Quinn told me, with her arms crossed. "Uh uh." I huffed.
"Whyyyy not?" She whined.
"Cause that's illegal. I'm already marrying him." I said, smiling."Fine. Then I'll marry Chris." Chris suddenly put his bowl down from slurping it. "No. Girls are gross. I'm never getting married." He said, shaking his head.

"Then I'll marry Tyler then we can all always know eachother." She said, as if she had just solved world hunger. Baker shook his head. "There is NO way I'm letting you marry my bestfriend!" He yelled. Quinn frowned. "Why not?" She pouted.
"Because that's weird."

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Anna yelled excitedly, standing up, causing the parents to look over at us. "I'LL MARRY BAKER!" She giggled. Baker shook his head. "Anna. I'm 9. You're only 3." She shrugged.
"What is going on over here?" Mommy laughed, walking over to us. "Daniel and I are getting married." I told her, grabbing Daniel's hand and showing her. "Awwww. How sweet? Keri! We're going to be related." She said, laughing.
"And I'm marrying Baker!" Anna said, smiling.
"And I'm marrying Chris!" Quinn exclaimed also. "No Quinn! I told you, girls are gross!" Chris said from across the table. My mom laughed. "Can I be invited to your weddings?" She asked us. I nodded, smiling.

I gasped, "We should have a triple wedding!!!!" Daniel nodded. "That would be sooooo much fun!!" he said, smiling. "When should we have it?" Quinn asked. "Tomorrow!" Anna said. Baker and Chris shook their heads. "We're not getting married to you guys." Baker said. Anna huffed.

"Fine."

....The next day....

"And I now pronounce you man and wife." Quinn said, playing the role of a priest; "you may now kiss the Kiara. On the cheek." Daniel planted a kiss on my cheek. "Ewwwwww." Chris said, covering it with his hand. "CAKE TIME!" Anna yelled, jumping up and down. She then ran inside to go help Tyler and Baker bring out the disaster cake we had made earlier.

"Mommy..... come outside and eat cake with us." Quinn said, dragging her mom outside, smiling. "Of course honey!" Mrs. Elisa said, smiling.
"Congratulations on your wedding Mr. and Mrs. Seavey." She said, laughing. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." Daniel said.

"Mom, where's dad?" Quinn asked. Her mom frowned. "He couldn't make it." Quinn nodded. "Okay. He'll just miss out on this amazing cake then." Her mom forced a smile.
"Let's go eat cake!" Mrs. Keri said as she and mommy walked outside.

a/n: I might do one more chapter when they're like five. Idk.