Eight- 20

(Kiara's pov)
....April 18th, 2019....
"What's up guys?! We're in Seattle!" I told the camera, smiling. "Would you like to tell the viewers what we are doing Kiara?" asked Quinn. I nodded. "We are surprising our best friend, or old bestfriend, Daniel, at his concert because we haven't seen him in around almost 3 years I guess." I frowned thinking about how long it had been since I had last seen Daniel.

"Shoutout to the wonderful Miss Anna Seavey for helping this all work!" Quinn said, happily.
"So we still have a while before the show, so we decided to-" I started before Quinn cut me off.
"You decided." She said, laughing.
"I decided to go to my favorite restaurant, PANERA!" I announced. Quinn laughed.
"She has an unhealthy obsession for Panera Mac & cheese." Quinn said.
"It's not an obsession." I told her. She gave me a really look. "Okay, maybe it is an obsession. But it's just sooooo good!"

After getting to Panera, we ordered and sat down. Turning off the vlog, camera, we got our drinks. We found a small table towards the back.

"Are you excited to see Daniel?" She asked me. I nodded, smiling. "Of course I am! I have a whole entire speech prepared." I told her. She laughed.
"Of course you do."

The buzzer than began to go off. "I'll be right back with our food." Quinn said, getting up. I was so excited to see Daniel again! My heart had been practically aching for almost 3 years from missing him. It was like there was a missing part of me that going to the concert was going to complete.

"We should go to the needle," Quinn said, sitting back down with our food. "Do you think we'll have time?" I asked her, picking up my fork. She nodded. "Definetly, it's only 1:30." I thought for a moment. "We'd certainly be cutting it close." I said. She shrugged. "We don't have to. I mean it's not like we live extremely far away. We could always just hang out in the hotel." Quinn suggested.

"Let's just see later." I told her. She nodded.
"What in the world are you doing?" Quinn asked, bewildered. "What do you mean?" I asked her, laughing. "You're rolling your bread into balls. That's weird." She said, staring at me. I shrugged.
"I do this every time. I'm surprised you haven't noticed." I told her.
"Why. Just why?"
"Well. If I place them carefully in the Mac & cheese and then hide them, they blend in. So I get surprises of bread every once in a while. It's fun!" I told her.
"You confuse me."
"I know."

....later that day....

It was time to go see Daniel again. In the car, every second felt like a million years. It felt like an eternity from the hotel to the concert venue. (a/n: dude, I got no idea how limelight works so just work w me here) After heading down a long hallway, Quinn and I waited in line, trying to hide ourselves behind other people. Getting to the front, I noticed the same smile and light blue eyes I had loved since I was a child. Daniel.