Three- 11

a/n: keep in mind that if they're annoying it's cause I think that's how eleven year olds act (not annoying but just like like this)

(Kiara's pov)
....Christmas....
"No fair...." I whined, as Quinn opened up her Christmas present. It was an iPhone 4. "Can I see?" Daniel said, coming over and looking. "Woahhhhh!!! That's awesome!!!"

"Where are Baker and Tyler?" I asked, confused. Every year since we were toddlers, the Bryans, Seaveys, and us had spent Christmas morning together. "They'll be here later. They went to their friend's house after church." Mrs. Keri said. I nodded. "What about Chris?" Quinn asked, trying to hide her blush. We ALL knew she liked him.

"He's with Mr. Jeff because he is doing one more sermon. They'll be back in like twenty minutes. At least that's what my dad told me. He's waiting with them." I shrugged. She nodded.

"My turn!" Anna said, excitedly grabbing a present. She looked at it, confused. "Mom, barbies are for babies." She said, crossing her arms.
"You are a baby Anna." Daniel told her, laughing.
"I'm nine. Practically a grownup." She pouted.
"I still played barbies when I was nine Anna." I told her. Her eyes widened. "Really?!?" She asked. I nodded.

"Come on kids, time for brunch!" Mrs. Elisa yelled from the kitchen. I grabbed my new toy purse and ran towards the car. "Your dad is meeting us there with Chris and Mr. Jeff." My mom told me. I nodded; "okay."

"Chris, sit next to me!" Quinn said, showing him the seat she saved. He looked annoyed. Mr. Jeff nudged him. "Fine." He said, walking over and sitting next to Quinn. She smiled.

"Danielllllll.... I'm bored." I told him, about halfway through brunch. He shrugged. "Wellll. What do you want to do?" He asked me, smiling. I thought for a moment. "Can you braid my hair?!" I asked him, excitedly. "I'll try." He said.

After brunch, we went to drop Quinn and Mrs. Elisa off at their house. "Can Quinn sleep over?!?! Please please please...." I pleaded with my mom. She shrugged. "It's fine with me if it's okay with her mom." She told me. My eyes lit up.

"MRS. ELISA MRS. ELISA MRS. ELISA!" I said excitedly. "Yes?" She asked, laughing.
"Can Quinn and I have a sleepover? My mom said it's okay."
"Are you sure that's okay with you Carly?" She asked my mom. Mom nodded. "Of course."
"YAYYYYYY!!!" Quinn and I both yelled in unison.

"I don't feel like watching a movie." Quinn said, flopping down on the pullout bed. I shrugged. "Then let's just talk." She nodded.
"Soooooo. Do you likeeee anyone?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "No." She said, trying not to blush. I giggled. "Are you sureeeeeee?" She nodded.

"What about Christian Seavey?" I said laughing, and rolling around in my bed. She mumbled something, but it was muffled by the pillow. "Sorry I can't hear you."
"Maybe." She mumbled. I squealed.
"KNEW IT!" Quinn shushed me.
"And we are now dropping it." She said, glaring. I nodded. "What about you Kiara?" She asked, curious. I shook my head. "Nah. Guys are losers." She nodded. "Except for Chris." I rolled my eyes. "Nope. Chris is a guy so therefor a loser."
"What about Daniel?" She asked.
"Daniel's not a loser. He's cool."