Four- 11

(Kiara's pov)
"Guess what Carly?!" I said coming home from school, laughing, soon followed by Quinn. "What is it Kiara?" My mom asked me, smiling; "and don't call me Carly."
"Danielll got a-" Quinn started before I covered her mouth. "I wanna tell her!" I said.
"Fine." She pouted.

"Daniel got a girllllfrieeenddd!" I told her, laughing. "Really? I thought you were his girlfriend." She said. I shook my head. Quinn laughed. "Never!" I yelled.
"You two did get married." She shrugged.
"Mom. We were 5."
"It still counts."
"Mom, no. Daniel is just my friend." I sighed. She and Quinn glanced at eachother. "Okay...."

"Quinn, your mom is going to be late tonight so do you want Baker to pick you up at normal time or your mom?" Mom asked Quinn.

"It's okay, Baker can pick me up." She replied. My mom nodded. "Can Daniel come over?" Quinn asked. I shook my head. "He ditched us for his new girlfriend." I frowned. She nodded.
"They can both hang out with us then!" She said, excitedly. "Okay....." I replied, hesitantly.

"Daniel, where's your girlfriend?" I asked him, confused when he opened the door. He frowned. "She broke up with me."
"How come?" Quinn asked. He shrugged.
"Do you want to hang out with us?"
"Sure."