Eleven- 20

(Kiara's pov)
The cool wind hit my face as I walked up to the boy's tour bus. I then knocked on the door softly. After a few seconds and the turn of the door handle, Daniel came walking out. "Hey Kiara!" He said with a smile which I quickly returned. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Frozen yogurt." He replied, causing my face to light up. "I take back any resistance of coming that I had. Thank you." I told him smiling. Daniel laughed and took my hand, causing me to blush. "Come on." He said dragging me over to the frozen yogurt place.

"What flavor do want?" I ask him before quickly saying; "actually let me guess." I told him.
"Chocolate." I said. He raised an eyebrow and made a almost disgusted face. I looked at him right in the eyes until I couldn't help but laugh. "Kidding." I said walking up to the cashier. "I still don't get why you don't like chocolate." I told him.

"Cause it's terrible," he replied, with a smirk. Growing up, Daniel's hate for chocolate somehow actually strengthened our friendship. On Halloween and other occasions where we would get candy he would always give me his chocolate and I would give him anything I had besides it.

"Could we please have two small cups?" I asked the cashier. Daniel raised an eyebrow. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't actually want a large. "I don't want a large." I mumbled, looking at the window. "In the eyes" he said. I sighed and gave in. "Fine. I want a large." I told him. He laughed.

"The Kiara I know would never settle for a small." He said, causing me to giggle.

After getting our froyo, the two of us found a table to sit down at. "So." Daniel started; "What have you and Quinn been up to since I've been gone." He asked. I shrugged. "Not much." I told him. Lie. A lot had happened since he left.

Some simple stuff like graduation, finally passing my drivers test, Quinn winning prom queen, my dad getting a new job etc.

But along with simple things, comes here things. I went through my first breakup without my bestfriend to be there to comfort me. I couldn't open up to him about getting hate when Quinn and my channel started getting big. Quinn's mom died, causing her brother to move, leaving her to live with my family.

Oh and also he missed the many nights I spent crying because I missed talking to my bestfriend.

Missed talking to my first friend, one of the only people who I understood me, and my first love.

But all of that was behind me now. It wasn't important.

"I saw you and Quinn hit 4 million subscribers the other day. I nodded. "Congrats!" He smiled. I thanked him. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked. I shrugged. "Just thinking," I told him.

He nodded. "I also saw you were moving to LA. Maybe we could hang out when you come?" He asked, with hope. "I would love that- and I'm sure Quinn would too." I told him, causing him to smile.
"On that note we should probably go to bed." He told me. I nodded. "Of course."