Seven- 20

(Kiara's pov)

Loser/Quinn🌼:
We need to upload
a vlog.

Kiara:
Didn't we just?

Loser/ Quinn🌼:
Yeah, like two weeks
ago😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Kiara:
Oh. We can do
one when we go to
Seattle🤷🏼‍♀️

Loser/ Quinn🌼:
Works for me

Quinn and I stayed best friends. Our vlog channel even ended up blowing up, launching our careers. We both do YouTube and some modeling for Dote on the side.

a/n: this story was written before both the whole dote Coachella thing and before Summer Mckeen's makeup pallet came out

While we still live in Washington, we're moving to LA in a few months, as it'll help with our careers.

Quinn's mom ended up passing away from pancreatic cancer when we were 16. It was devastating to all of us. She went through an extremely hard time. Always at home, wouldn't talk to anyone unless necessary, stopped vlogging, leaving Daniel and I to hang out without her. Her brother, Baker, moved to England about a year ago. Quinn now lives in a small apartment until we move to LA.

I then got a notification on my phone:
Seaveydaniel liked your post

As for Daniel, the two of us ended up doing exactly what we promised not to, we drifted apart. At first, we would try and call about once a week, but it got too hard with our schedules. The last time I saw him was a month after he left and the last time I texted him was around a year ago (with an exclusion of a quick happy birthday text.) The Seaveys moving to LA made it even harder. While we still followed eachother's social media accounts and had a basic idea of what was going on in each other's lives, we didn't talk. It was like he just disappeared from my life.

Because of the two of us drifting so far apart, Quinn and I were planing to surprise him at the Seattle concert. We both had gotten limelight and had help from Anna keeping it all a secret.

While Daniel and I didn't talk anymore, I was still a fan of Why Don't We's music. It was really good! Every once and awhile I would watch some interviews. Honestly, I felt like more like a fan than a friend.

 Honestly, I felt like more like a fan than a friend

Liked by itsquinnbryans and 1,739,028 others

Kiarapippa: dont worry Seattle, we'll be out of your hair soon

Tagged: @ itsquinnbryans

Comments:

User: OMG I LIVE IN SEATTLE

User: are you going to the WDW concert?
User: @ user why would she go to the concert?
User: @ user she and Daniel used to be best friends

Itsquinnbryans: so excited!
User: excited for what?^^

User: hope you guys have fun with whatever you're doing!

User: we better be getting a Seattle vlog!
Kiarapippa: @ user you will!

User: queens😍

User: everyone in Seattle, check your local Panera😂

Anna.seavey: 🤩🤩

User: Anna commented! I think they're going to the concert

User: qts

Seaveydaniel: you guys are in Seattle?

View 8,739 more comments