Two- 5

(Kiara's pov)
"Hey honey, I think Quinn is going to join your's and Daniel's sleepover." Mommy told me. I smiled.
"Okay." I told her, nodding. Daniel nodded also. "Make sure to be especially nice. She's has a hard day" mommy frowned. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why was Quinn's day bad?" I asked her, worried. "I'm not sure if she wants me telling you. If she wants to you can ask Quinn when she gets here." I nodded.

When Mrs. Elisa arrived with Quinn, mommy gave her a big hug. "Thank you for watching her. It's not the best time for her to be in the house." She said, frowning. You could tell she was just crying. My mom nodded. "Of course. If you want to talk I'm right here." She said. I was really confused. Why was Mrs. Elisa so sad?

"Hi Daniel. Hi Kiara." Quinn said, rubbing her arm and walking into my room. "Quinn, are you okay?" Daniel asked. "Not really." She frowned.
"How come?" I asked her, plopping on my bed. She sat next to me. "Well. My daddy doesn't want to be married to my mommy anymore. And he left our house and I don't know where he went and- and-" she cut herself off with crying. I gave her a hug. "It'll be okay."

Daniel and I then helped Quinn drown her sorrows in ice cream. We watched her favorite movie (Winnie the Poo) and then got in our sleeping bags. Quinn fell asleep quickly. "Daniel?" I asked, as I couldn't sleep. "Yes Kiara." He replied, tiredly.
"Will we always be married?"
"Of course."