~•Red•~

Jeno smiled as he was talking with his old friend Jungwoo.

"I'm very glad you gave me a call." Jeno said smiling.

"Yeah, I was free today, so I thought why not?" Jungwoo chuckled lightly. "And I hope it is okay that I brought my boyfriend with me." Jungwoo smiled nervously.

"Of course it's fine, it's a pleasure to meet Lucas." Jeno replied, smiling towards Lucas.

"Jeno!" A voice shouted from inside the bedroom. Jeno smiled and excused himself.

He enters his bedroom to see Jaemin inside looking at the mirror. "Do I look okay?" Jaemin nervously said.

Jeno chuckled and hugged the pink head from behind. "You look beautiful, as always."

Jaemin blushed lightly and giggled.

"C'mon now, you'll love them!" Jeno said grinding wildly.

Jeno held Jaemin's hand and lead him to the couch.

"Jungwoo, Lucas, this is my boyfriend Jaemin. Jaemin, this Jungwoo, and his boyfriend Lucas!" Jeno happily introduced Jaemin to the others and vise versa.

"Yeah! I remember him when we met last time. It's lovely to meet you again!" Jungwoo grining.

"You, too!" Jaemin said with slight blush since Jeno proudly introduced him as his boyfriend. Yes, they haven't actually labled themselves, but they'll get to that.

"Lucas looks like he's a bit older than you, how old are you?" Jeno asked, trying to build up conversation.

Both Jungwoo and Lucas started laughing.

They catched their breath. "Lucas is actually one year younger than me."

Jeno and Jaemin had both of their mouths opened in surprise of this information.

"So, yep. He's technically one year older than you, Jeno."

"Wow, he's so tall and well-built." Jeno said and chuckled.

Everyone laughed.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and heavy knocks were heard.

~~

Yuta cannot go through this again, he cannot let this happen again.

The two suffered enough.

He stormed out of the guy's apartment, but bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" Yuta growled while trying to continue walking, but the guy grabbed his arm.

Yuta noticed the guy not speaking, so he got tired of this and looked up at the dude.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

He was there, in front of him.

"Yuta." The guy breathed out.

His touch still burned his skin. His voice still made him feel at ease. After all those years he still had this effect on him. This gravity that pulled  Yuta towards him was still there. It's like it never left.

"I-i can't believe that's you." Sicheng mumbled softly, while feeling the older before him, to know that this was real, not his imagination.

Yuta felt mad and hurt. He couldn't believe Jaehyun had told Sicheng.

Yuta yanked the younger' hands off of him and walked straight to Jaehyun. He grabbed him by the collar.

"I fucking told you not to interfere! Why don't you listen!" Yuta growled.

"I-i still haven't told him! I'm as surprised as you right now, I swear." Jaehyun said with difficulty since he was kinda choking.

Sicheng held the older' hand to prevent him from doing much worse. "I was only here to visit him, Yuta." Sicheng said in a calm tone.

Yuta dropped the poor guy. He hated how Sicheng still had the ability to calm him down like this.

Yuta looked at the front door, then started heading towards it. Sicheng was quick so he ran there and locked the door, while hiding the key in his pocket.

Yuta saw and clicked his tongue. "Don't be an idiot, Winwin, let me out."

Sicheng smiled softly. "It's been ages since I've heard you call me Winwin." He whispered softly, while walking towards the older.

They heard the front door click, then open. It revealed the one and only, Taeyong.

"W-what's happening?" He asked. Then, he noticed Yuta there and he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Y-yuta?" He inquired, not believing his eyes.

Sicheng giggled, then glanced at Jaehyun. "I knew you gave him a key to your apartment."

Jaehyun's face became red, and Taeyong laughed nervously.

Yuta laughed sarcastically. "That's weird considering Jaehyun has always had a thing for Winwin."

Taeyong frowned upon hearing that.

Everyone were quiet. Taeyong looked deep in thoughts. And Jaehyun felt like jumping form his window.

"He stopped having feelings for me a long time ago, Yuta." Winwin said.

Jaehyun and Winwin have been best friends since high school, and yes, Jaehyun have liked him for the longest time ever.

Yuta looked over at Jaehyun. "Are you sure about that?" He asked Jaehyun.

Jaehyun couldn't speak. He just sighed and left the room. Taeyong followed him to go check on his friend.

"Now, can you open the door? I'm getting tired out here." Yuta said and clicked his tongue.

He received no answer, so glanced up at winwin. "Winwin! The door!"

Winwin shook his head no slowly, while his hands where behind his back.

Yuta sighed and messaged his forehead. "I am very tired, so please, open the damn door." Yuta softly asked.

Sicheng reached yuta's side. Yuta looked up at him. "Don't leave me." He weakly whispered.

"I cannot do this again. I'm sorry. Please open the door."

"Will I see you again? For how long will you stay here?" Winwin asked, holding back his tears. His heart was breaking and he had only himself to blame.

"I'll be staying for a while." Yuta mumbled, he couldn't look Sicheng in the eyes no more. Winwin unlocked the door slowly.

"Please, let me see you again, okay??"  Winwin asked with tears roaming his face.

Yuta couldn't take this no more. He was mad and hurt. "Stop playing innocent! You did this!" Yuta snapped. He couldn't handle this. He didn't ask for any of this.

"I had no other choice!" Winwin pleaded.

"No, you did! You fucking did!" Yuta shouted, he absolutely lost it. He opened the door and slammed it shut leaving a crying mess sobing on the floor, blaming himself for everything

If he had listened to Yuta back then, everything would've been different.

A very late update. I am terribly sorry.

I had finals at uni and didn't have enough time to breath.

Again, I'm sorry.