~•Hard•~

THIS STORY REACHED 30K OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Ten has been eyeing the two nervous boys before him since none one them were talking.

"You guys said you wanted to talk about something important. Well... What's up?" Ten asked, he basically had enough of the two.

They kept sharing glances and they'd sigh evey now and then.

Jaemin breathed deeply, then finally spoke up. "Why did they send you to Earth?"

"To complete the mission, duh." Ten said and chuckled.

"Then why the fuck our devices don't work then, huh?" Jaemin snapped at the older.

Ten scoffed and held up his finger. "First of all, rude. Second of all, since when do you swear? Third of all, I don't work under pressure." Ten said and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Mark shook his head. "I know right, Ten hyung? He suddenly started swearing." Mark rolled his eyes at the younger.

"That's not important right now!" Jaemin facepalmed.

"Well, how would I know why would your devices not work. I'm no scientist to know how to fixes these kind of things, I'm just a g-" Jaemin interrupted the older.

"No-that's not what we mean by the question! We suspect that they don't trust us, that's why the devices aren't working." Jaemin and Mark sighed deeply. This gonna be a long ride he thought.

"Oh." Ten uttered.

"What do you mean by that?" Mark asked.

"Well." Ten started and chuckled nervously while scratching his back. "Mainly, they sent me because Yuta's device had no any kind of signal for quite a while. They sent him to mentor you guys, so when they lost contact with him they sent another person, which was me, unfortunately." Ten tried to explain.

"Okay, but do they not trust me and Mark anymore?" Jaemin asked.

"Well, maybe? I don't know for sure to be honest. But just be careful." Ten informed the two. "And we need to talk to Yuta. I have to report back about him."

Both boys nodded. "Yeah, I'll tell Jeno to call Winwin so we could come there." Jaemin said.

Ten nodded and smiled.

~~

Yuta slowly sat with the help of Winwin on the couch. He glanced over to his coworkers. "So, what brings you guys here?"

"Jaemin's and Mark's devices don't have any signal, they suspect that our boss don't trust them any longer." Ten said.

"Yeah, they don't trust them. That's why I was brought here. To mentor them to keep in mind about the mission, so they won't have to punish them." Yuta informed them.

"This is bad." Jaemin said while shaking his head.

Mark sighed deeply.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys. Right now even my situation is super shitty, but whatever."

"whatever? You'll be punished dude." Ten informed his friend.

"Well, I'm not coming back."

Everyone eyes widened. "What" They all said.

Yuta shrugged. "You heard me."

"Yuta, that's dangerous!" Ten said, trying to talk sense to his coworker and friend.

"I'll pretend I'm dead or something." Yuta said.

"You're saying this as if this is easy, it is actually not." Ten explained.

"Well, what's hard about it? My device got crashed in the accident, they have no way to find me." Yuta shrugged.

Ten sighed deeply. "I don't know, but there must be another way." Ten was trying to say anything for his friend to change his mind, but he seemed insisted and Ten is scared for his friend's safety.

"Don't worry too much about me, Ten." Yuta said smiling towards him.

Jaemin and Mark were too quiet. They did not participate in this conversation at all.

"You guys are too quiet, what's up?" Ten asked looking back and forth between Jaemin and Mark.

Jaemin and Mark shared a look. They both would like the idea of staying here, on Earth. But... What will happen next? What if they really just play dead and nothing bad happens and the live happily? But this sounds too good to be true.

"What? You both also wanna play dead?" Ten asked, a hint or sarcasm in his voice. None of the boys answered, which caused Ten to drop his smile and shake his head.

"Are you guys for real? You think you can get rid of all of this, this easily??" He asked.

"Well, what is else there to it?" Yuta asked.

"I thought you were much more smarter than this, Yuta!"

"Look, I'm so tired of the shit place we live in. I'm willing to take the consequences." Yuta informed his friend. It was obvious he was not joking.

"So what the fuck do I do now?! Call them and say y'all dead!" Ten asked and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that." Yuta said and shrugged.

"They won't leave it alone, Yuta. They'll bring more people! Just let's all go back home."

"You call that place home! Well, I fucking don't!" Yuta snapped.

Winwin, Jeno and Haechan were all sitting somewhere else in Winwin's apartment. They heard the yelling and rushed to where their boyfriends where at.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" Winwin asked while he moves to where Yuta was.

"Those fucking idiots are reckless and stupid! They're asking for their death." Ten spat.

"Death? What?" Haechan mumbled scared.

Jeno walked quickly to where Jaemin was sitting. He had his head covered, small sobs were heard. Jeno wrapped his arms around the pink head, assuring him he's here for him. Jaemin melted in the older' touch.

"Now, please explain calmly." Jeno said looking over at Ten.

Ten sighed deeply and started explaining. "Those three don't wanna go back home. They wanna play dead or something."

Jeno and Haechan widened their eyes. Haechan asked the older for confirmation and Mark nodded and hugged the younger.

Jaemin nodded to Jeno, but Jeno frowned. "You haven't told me before that you were actually not planning on leaving."

"I had it always on the back of my mind, but when Yuta said he is not leavining , I just had the courage of saying that I also don't want to." Jaemin mumbled to Jeno.

"I-i don't how to feel. I mean, I'm happy to have you around forever, but I'm also afraid. We have to be smart about all of this." Jeno explained. "We'll have to talk more through this with Yuta, Mark and Ten." He continued.

"Winwin, you're the only one of the three who doesn't seem surprised." Ten pointed out.

"Yuta already told me." He answered.

"And you support him?"

Winwin nodded.

"Just because he got mad at you last time because you weren't on board of the idea, doesn't mean you have to rush into agreeing this time. Think more through about this." Ten said and left.

Sorry for the late update, the summer semester is taking up all my time, ugh.

But seriously thank you guys so much for 30k like I'm so happy right now and it's because of you guys! 💜💜💜💜

I love you all cuties 💜💜💜✨