~•Hide•~

Bang! Was all he had heard before he went to a waited sleep.

"So, you are telling me that basically your parents decide everything for you? Like absolutely everything? That's so fucking weird." Haechan remarks.

Mark giggled and shrugged.

"You shouldn't be laughing, you should be mad! They get to decide how you  live. It's your life, you'll be the one dealing with whatever results it'll lead to, not them!"

Mark frowned. He have never thought of it this way before, he never put too much thought into to. He only right now noticed how everything was forced upon him since forever.

"It never crossed my mind." Mark mumbled.

"Don't be sad. At least we got to met each other, right? If your parents haven't choosen this shitty job for you then we would never have met." Haechan pointed out, which made Mark smile.

"Life is shitty whether it was here or your planet. Most things don't go as planned, it's okay but it still doesn't mean it should always stay this way."

"Didn't know you were a deep person." Mark said, being amazed at what the younger have just said.

He earned a smack from the younger. "You ruined the moment!" He huffed in frustration.

"Ow!" Mark complained while giggling softly.

"Thank god you're good looking, other than that I would've thrown you out or something." Haechan said and got up to God knows where.

"You wouldn't!"

~~

Suddenly the bell rang and heavy knock were heard.

"Jeno! Let me in! Quickly!" A voice heard from the other side of the front door. "It's me, Jaehyun."

Jeno was quick to react and went to open the door for his friend.

A breathless Jaehyun appeared. Everyone waited for him to gather his breath and calm down.

"Do you remember winwin's ex lover?" Jaehyun asked between heavy breathes.

Jeno nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, he was back a few days ago, they accidentally met today at my place. So, he left feeling angry. And now, winwin called me saying Yuta got hit by a car and he's not on his right mind, he keeps saying it's his fault. We gotta go help winwin, he's been through a lot in the span of a day. He's currently with Yuta in the hospital, and h- " Jaehyun got interrupted midway.

"Wait, did you just say Yuta? You know Yuta?" Jeno asked confused.

Jaehyun sighed. "Jeno, that's winwin's ex name! You've always been terrible with names." Jaehyun replied shaking his head.

Jeno looked at Jaemin, both were kinda scared. Winwin's past lover?

"Wait, you've never met Yuta before. Why are you asking as if you know him?" Jaehyun asked with an eyebrow raised.

Jeno chuckled nervously. "Well, I met him through Jaemin." Jeno answered ,which earned him a weird  suspicious look from Jaehyun. "But I met him like a few days ago!" Jeno said rubbing his nape nervously.

Jaehyun nodded slowly, he is not convinced, but well why do they need to lie about something like this,right?

"Through Jaemin? Well, Jaemin, how do you know Yuta?" Jaehyun asked, curious.

Jaemin was lowkey sweating. He doesn't understand why is he nervous, but well he is. "H-he's my cousin!"

Jaemin cannot say anything about them beeing not from Earth. He doesn't know who knows this kind of information and who doesn't. He believes Yuta haven't told anyone about it.

"Shouldn't you guys go and help your friend? You're wasting time." Jungwoo  said shyly trying to remind them of their problem so they could act fast.

"Thank you, Jungwoo!"

~~

Winwin had been listening carefully to what the doctor had been saying about Yuta. "Thankfully it's not too serious he's currently sleeping. He'll be waking up soon, so." The doctor smiled then left, leaving the poor boy alone with his thoughts.

Winwin sighed deeply and sat beside Yuta's room. He was blaming himself. Yuta left Jaehyun's apartment mad because of him. He kept pressuring him while he was the one to give up easily back then.

He did not have the right to pressure him this way or lock him inside. He really did cross the line and he felt so horrible.

His intentions towards Yuta were always out of pure worry about him and his future and safety. He never meant to hurt him in any kind of way, which why he believed he deserves another shot. But now, after everything that had happened, did he deserves another shot? After pushing him to his limits this way? After middling in his business and make him lose his temper?

Yuta felt trapped and he found freedom with him and only him, yet he turned him down out of fear. He didn't know back then that nothing in life comes without fear.

"But why?! Why! " Yuta screamed

Sicheng swallowed the lump in his throat and closed his eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt. This sounds dangerous, so just go home."

"Home? Home?! Those people are controlled by stupid rules that they never questioned why were they even put. I'm not like that, I'm way smarter than this." 

"Yuta, go home." Winwin whispered.

"You are my home."

"Winwin, why are you crying?" Winwin suddenly felt a pare of arms wrapped around him. It was his best friend, Jaehyun.

He quickly hugged back and buried his face on the older' chest.

"It's gonna be fine. He'll be fine."

Jaehyun let go of winwin and gave him tissues. He then noticed Jeno being there and a fella with pink hair beside him that reminded him of Yuta when he had pink hair.

"That's Jeno's boyfriend, and he also happens to be Yuta's cousin." Jaehyun said.

Winwin widened his eyes. "His cousin? So you do know about his hometown? You know everything right?" He asked the pink head eagerly.

Jaemin rubbed his nape nervously. "I don't know what are you exactly talking about."

Winwin stared at him for a few seconds. "I'll ask Yuta when he wakes up." He gave Jaemin a weak smile.

"I don't know what's the deal with Yuta's home town that until now you haven't told me anything about." Jaehyun said sighing.

"It's not my place to tell." Winwin mumbled.

"Nana, maybe you should call Mark." Jeno whispered to Jaemin who only sighed deeply and nodded.

He excused himself and grabbed Jeno's phone, since he never had the chance to buy his own, and called Haechan.

"What's up, Jeno?"

"It's Jaemin, can you give me Mark? It's kinda important."

"Of course. Ay Mark! Nana wants to speak to you." He heard from the other line.

"Hey, Jaemin, what's up." Mark answers immediately.

"Um hey. I don't know how to start this, but Yuta hyung is inside the hospital. He got into an accident." Jaemin said while sighing.

"W-what?! Is h-he okay?" Mark was walking nervously, which worried Haechan.

"Yeah yeah, still haven't woken up, but he's fine."

Mark sighs in relief. "Send me the location, I'm coming."

~~

"What do you mean you can't reach Yuta?! Fucking do something!"

"I-i'm trying."

"Well, try harder! "

Is the story becoming boring???bc I feel like it is 💔💔💔