one

i was walking to school with my brother, chan, when he asked me a very random question.

c: "do you have feelings for anybody?"
y/n: "one, that's very random. two, no. three, why?"
c: "i don't know, just wondering."
y/n: "okay?"

as soon as we entered the school, we saw our friends. their names are changbin, minho, hyunjin, han, felix, seungmin, and jeongin. my best friend's are nayeon, dahyun, and tzuyu.

n: "y/n!"
f: "aussie!"
c, y/n: "hi,"
d: "you guys ready to head to dance class?"
y/n: "yup,"
mh: "well then let's go!"

we were all walking then someone tapped my shoulder so i stopped and turned around to see han.

y/n: "oh hey han,"
h: "hey, uh can i tie your shoe?"

i looked down to realize my white laces from my yellow vans were untied.

y/n: "uh sure,"

he tied my shoe then stood back up.

y/n: "thanks,"
h: "it's no problem really, i just don't want you falling for anybody else so,"

i don't know why but i could feel myself blush a bit. was it because of the pickup line han used?

y/n: "uh well we should we probably catch up with the others since we don't want to be late to dance class or my class really."
h: "oh yeah,"

he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to our friends.

hj: "there you guys are!"
c: "oh thank goodness you're sa-hold up!"
y/n: "what?"

chan looked like he had seen a ghost.

cb: "uh are you good?"
c: "yeah it's just the-y/n-ha-hands."
s: "what?"

then he pointed to something and i realized he was pointing to our hands and i realized han and i were still holding hands. i quickly pulled my hand away from his.

y/n: "it's not what you think! han grabbed my hand and pulled me with him while he was running over to you guys."
c: "y-you sure?"
y/n: "why would i lie to my brother?"
c: "i don't know,"
y/n: "exactly,"
t: "well let's head to class,"

also, each part is a new day in the story.