seven

chan and i arrived home after school.

c: "so anything interesting happen today?"
y/n: "not really,"
c: "what pickup line did han use today?"
y/n: "after running outside for track, he was out of breath when he passed by me. then eat came back and said it would be nice if you didn't take my breath away then left to get his water."
c: "classic pickup line, you don't have feelings for him do you?"

i could feel my cheeks burn up a bit.

y/n: "w-what? no."
c: "you're lying."
y/n: "no,"
c: "yes,"

this kept going on for about another five minutes.

y/n: "how would you know?"
c: "you were blushing and you stuttered."
y/n: "fine,"
c: "that doesn't mean you can date him though."
y/n: "i know chan."
c: "what about the dance tomorrow? which friend are you going with? i have to go with chaeyoung since she didn't have anyone to go with either."
y/n: "are you dating her?"
c: "no! we're just gonna say we're going together so we can go to the dance."
y/n: "i have to go with han."
c: "what? no no no no n-"
y/n: "yes,"

oops.

c: "did you just say yes?"
y/n: "uh i didn't mean to."
c: "why do you have to go with him? it's worse now that you're getting feelings for him and it's obvious he has feelings for you. everybody will also think you guys are really dating. instead of it being a rumor, it's going to be a fact."
y/n: "blame dahyun."

chan then left to his room with his phone, he was going to call dahyun. hopefully everything will go well.