six

we were back at school and now all of our friends think we're dating. even nayeon, tzuyu, and dahyun think we are(i know this is off topic but Fancy from Twice is amazing! seriously, you need to watch the m/v and listen to the album).

now there's even a rumor going around that we are dating. it's annoying since everyone keeps asking us. now the girls hate me too since a lot of them liked han or someone from our friend group.

we're in history class right now and we're coloring a map. mr is also letting us sit anywhere we'd like as long as we're quiet. i was about to get up to sit next to dahyun when han grabbed my hand.

y/n: "han,"
h: "can you stay here?"
y/n: "but i was gonna sit next to dahyun."
h: "but life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless."

there's his pickup line for today.

y/n: "seriously han,"
h: "dahyun can sit over here since you're still going to be here with me."
y/n: "fine,"

jeongin, han, dahyun, and i were walking to the cafeteria for lunch since it's after history class.

d: "so are you guys really dating?"
y/n: "seriously unnie?"
d: "what? i wasn't here for quite a while and everybody is saying you're dating."
y/n: "well we're not dating."
d: "oh, that sucks."
h: "why?"
d: "well that means you both still need to find a date for the dance."
y/n: "dance?"
h: "when?"
j: "did you guys not hear about the dance this friday?"
y/n,h: "no,"
d: "i'm just going with a friend since people are saying you have to go with someone."
j: "same, i'm going with tzuyu."
d: "i have to go with felix."
y/n: "that sucks, at least you're going."
d: "oh come on y/n! you should come too!"
y/n: "well i don't know anybody who could go with me and chan not getting mad or too overprotective."
d: "just go with a friend like we are. you and han don't have anyone to go with and you're both friends. just go with each other."
h: "i don't think that's a good idea."
j: "why?"
h: "everybody is just going to say we're dating when we aren't, and chan wouldn't really let me go with her after what happened at the sleepover."
j: "true,"
d: "so? it's fine. besides, you guys look cute together."
y/n: "dahyun unnie!"