two

we were walking to writing class when i suddenly tripped on something but someone caught me. when i looked to see who it is i saw han. i then stood up.

y/n: "uh i'm sorry,"
h: "it's fine, don't worry about it."

we then realized everybody else was ahead of us so we then ran to catch up with them.

t: "oh there you are! hurry before we're late!"

we then entered the classroom and sat down since miss said we were starting a project today. thankfully we will only be doing it in school.

miss: "good morning class! like i said yesterday, we're starting a project today but it will be with partners. as always, i chose your partners and they will be boy and girl pairs."

you could hear a lot of people sigh or groan. no one really likes when she picks partners since nobody is ever with their friends but oh well.

miss: "so the pairs are chan and mina, nayeon and jackson......(blah blah blah)............and finally han and y/n. now get with your partner and start working since this is a school project."

i then sat next to han.

miss: "the assignment is to write a two page essay about what you could do if you could change the alphabet. you and your partner will think of a reason why, type your essay, print it out, turn it in, and after i look at them i will choose the best papers and you will present them. now, you may begin!"

y/n: "i don't know what in the world we can do."
h: "well if i could rearrange the alphabet, i would put "u" and "i" together."

another pickup line? it's weird but for some reason i felt myself blush a little.

y/n: "oh uh well um it's cute but i think we should be a little more serious since this is a grade for the both of us."
h: "okay,"