five

—chan—
i was in the kitchen with my group and the third group. we were just waiting for y/n's group so we could eat breakfast. we were already cooking.

cb: "it's already 9:30 and they're still not awake."
mh: "yeah they've been sleeping for quite a while."
c: "probably stayed up a little late, y/n always wakes up late when she sleeps late."
n: "we didn't stay up,"

i looked over to see nayeon and tzuyu sitting down.

c: "oh well where's han and y/n?"
t: "they're both sleeping."
c: "hold up, where?"
t: "what do you mean where?"
c: "where are they sleeping?"
n: "oh y/n is on her bed and han is on the floor."
c: "so who slept on the bed with her?"
n: "i did. tzuyu and han were sleeping on different blankets, different sides of the room, so they're good."
c: "i feel like you're hiding something from me."
t: "we're not, just wait for them to come down by themselves."
c: "fine but if they both aren't awake in thirty minutes then i'm checking on them."
n: "o-okay,"
—thirty-five minutes later—
we finished cooking but y/n and han still haven't waken up.

c: "okay i'm gonna go check on them."
t: "uh can't we eat first?"
w: "it would be rude to eat without them here."
n: "oh gosh,"
c: "i'm just gonna go now,"

i went to y/n's room and knocked on the door but nobody opened the door. that means they're still sleeping. i then slowly opened the door.

i looked around on the floor but didn't see han. i was confused but when i looked at the bed, i saw han and y/n sleeping together while cuddling. i took a quick photo for proof then yelled.

c: "han jisung and bang y/n!"
—y/n—
i heard someone yell han's name and my name so i quickly got up and so did han. i then realized it was chan.

y/n: "uh yes?"
c: "what in the world were you two just doing?"
h: "sleeping,"
c: "oh you were not just sleeping,"
f: "why are you all screaming?"
c: "nayeon and tzuyu lied about han sleeping on the floor!"
n: "well if we told you the truth then you would've hurt them!"
t: "or just be kinda harsh to them."
c: "that doesn't mean they can cuddle while sleeping!"
y/n: "stop, we were cuddling?"
c: "yes!"
h: "i don't remember us cuddling at all."
y/n: "exactly! we both chose our side of the bed and went to bed."
c: "well my proof says otherwise!"

chan then took out his phone and showed everyone a picture. it was a picture of han and i cuddling while sleeping.

y/n: "what?!"
c: "just admit it,"
y/n: "admit what?"
c: "you're dating."
y/n: "no we're not."
c: "really?"
h: "yes hyung, we're not dating or anything. it probably just happened while we were sleeping and we didn't know."
c: "better have been, now come to the kitchen so we can all eat breakfast."

we were all in the living room watching a movie. it was going perfectly fine until han hugged me. it's not like i mind it, i just don't want chan to do anything. so i whispered in his ear.

y/n: "what are you doing?"
h: "well i'm cold, you're hot. so let's cuddle."

more pickup lines, of course.

y/n: "well you saw what chan did in the morning and that's not all. so unless you want to get beaten up, you should stop hugging me."
h: "we can just hide it from him."
y/n: "well if anybody else sees us then they might think we're dating. they would be teasing us way too much."
h: "please?"
y/n: "han,"
h: "y/n,"
y/n: "please just stop,"
h: "fine,"

finally, now we don't have to worry about one of us getting beaten up by chan. at least that's what i thought.

c: "what?!"

chan then turned the movie off.

hj: "hey i was watching that!"
c: "well i have to take care of some business."
j: "just leave the movie on for us while you take care of your business in your room or something."
c: "fine,"

he then turned the movie back on.

c: "okay now, han and y/n, come with me."

we entered his room and we all sat down on his bed.

c: "you guys lied."
y/n: "lied about what?"
c: "you said you weren't dating but felix told me he saw you guys whispering to each other while cuddling during the movie."
h: "we were whispering because y/n was telling me to stop but i wasn't. and we weren't really cuddling, i was just back hugging y/n."
c: "still,"
y/n: "look chan, i know you're being overprotective of me with guys because of what happened last year with jeonghan but please don't do anything to us."
c: "no more of this stuff and you're safe."