bonus pt.2

i walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell. after a few seconds, chan opened the door for me.

c: "thank goodness you're fine!"

he hugged me, then we went inside.

y/n: "of course i'm fine, i was with the girls."
c: "i called nayeon to ask what time you guys were going to get here, and she said you weren't with her."
y/n: "she was with some other friends too."
c: "oh, anyways i-"

the door bell rang, and chan went to quickly get it. he opened the door.

c: "what are you doing here so late?"

i quickly got up to see who it was, and saw jisung standing there.

js: "i-um...i was just bored so i decided to come over."
c: "okay?"

jisung came in, and walked over to me. we quickly hugged each other, and walked away so chan wouldn't suspect anything.

c: "so what do you wanna do?"
js: "hey hyung, how about we invite everybody else?"
c: "but-"
y/n: "oppa your so boring. i'm calling the girls to come over, you guys can call everybody else."

i called nayeon, dahyun, and tzuyu. however, none of them were able to come over. i went over to the living room, and jisung joined me since chan was on the phone.

js: "are any of the girls able to come over?"
y/n: "nope."
js: "at least you'll have me...a-and the guys of course."
y/n: "i guess,"

i laid my head on his shoulder while waiting for chan to finish. i intertwined our fingers since i have the chance right now.

js: "y/n-"
y/n: "let's just stay like this before chan comes over here."

we stayed like this, and i looked at the ground. i could feel jisung staring at me, but i didn't mind it. i started feeling sleepy after a minute or two, and started falling asleep on jisung's shoulder.
-jisung-
i looked over to y/n, and she was asleep. she looks so cute. i let go of her hand when i heard footsteps coming closer to the living room. soon enough, chan entered the room. however, he stopped in his tracks when he looked at me.

c: "what are you doing?"
js: "nothing,"
c: "then why is she asleep on your shoulder."
js: "because she fell asleep."

he raised an eyebrow at me, and studied me for a second. he sat next to y/n after a minute, and moved her head onto his shoulder. my shoulder suddenly felt cold, and i shivered for a second when he moved her head.

js: "um, who's coming over?"
c: "all the guys are. do you know if any of the girls are?"
js: "y/n told me none of them could."
c: "oh,"

the door bell rang.

js: "you want me to-"
c: "nope, i'll get it."
js: "what about y/n?"

he moved her head into the couch as he stood up. he walked to the door. after he was distracted, i quickly kissed y/n's forehead, and went over to the door. i saw all the guys, and started greeting them.

we all went to the living room again, and i sat next to y/n's sleeping figure. everybody else sat in other places.

hj: "did she fall asleep just now?"
c: "not too long ago, but i'll just carry her to her room."

chan carries y/n to her room, and we all waited for him. i stared at the ceiling while waiting.

f: "you good jisung?"

i looked down to see all the guys staring at me, and chan entering the room.

js: "uh yeah, i'm fine."