three

i'm walking to my history class with jeongin since the others in this class, han and dahyun, were at the bathroom. well han is, dahyun is, sadly, sick today.

j: "so what's up between you and han?"
y/n: "what do you mean?"
j: "well you guys have been talking more and you seem to blush whenever he talks to you sometimes."
y/n: "oh well about that, he's been telling me a pickup line everyday and it seems like i'm getting feelings for him but who knows what will happen?"
j: "why don't you just tell him?"
y/n: "i only got this feeling a few days ago so it's weird."
j: "well tell me if you need help with anything."

then we entered the classroom and went to our seats. after a while, han sat next to me since it's his seat. then the teacher came in.

mr: "okay class today you will have to fill in the blanks on this paper."

he then started passing out the papers.

mr: "you will be using the map i put at the end of your tables to answer these. now you can start."

i then grabbed the map and put it in the middle of me and han. then i realized he was staring at me.

y/n: "uh han?"
h: "oh uh sorry do you have a map? i got lost in your eyes."

great more pickup lines that are making me blush even more.

y/n: "uh it's right here."

then i just continued to do my work. there was still one question i was asking myself though. han jisung, why do you keep saying these pickup lines?