Chapter 1

It wasn't how Jaden imagined his day would go. He was still on his travel but like always someone wants to see him dead. It wasn't something new to him but seriously can't he have one day without something happening? Shaking his head as he looked straight ahead to the person who was wearing a full mask. It was just two weeks ago with that Paradox incident so he was kind of lucky that nothing had happened in that time but like always someone had to destroy the past...

//Why does it always have to happen to me? Like seriously?!//

//Heh isn't this why you love to duel because of the thrill?//

It was a female voice, Yubel his friend who got fused with him in the Dark World Dimension as well with the supreme king Haou. They are now a part in him and he was glad that he had done that.

//No Yubel I love dueling and the thrill what you get there but not when crazy people want my life.//

All he heard was snickering from Haou which made him just letting out another sigh and shaking his head. Why was he again surprised that someone wanted to have his head? He was lucky that it had held this long. Where was he again? Oh yeah trying to think what this guy want with him...

"Jaden Yuki Finally, I found you, even after all your efforts to avoid everyone else and I will make you pay for everything that you've done to me."

"Who exactly are you and what are you talking about?"

This made the person sweatdrop and stopping his evil creepy laughter but Jaden knew that he had to stop that person or people will get injured again.

"It doesn't matter because I will get you and you can't change it hehe."

All Jaden could shake his head. Like seriously every time a Villain said that he failed.

"I don't really care about that but I will stop you at all cost."

With that, he raised his duel disk looking at his opponent.

"We will see about that..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wasn't expecting that something like that had happened. In the middle of the duel, a specific card got on the field. After destroying that card and winning that duel. What made him confused as that person was laughing like a maniac. A storm was beginning to brew and it wasn't a good one but that wasn't the worse, everything got white afterward. Something felt off his head was hurting and he didn't know who or where he was. It was as his memory wiped out. This wasn't the worst part he felt that something was missing but he just couldn't know what it was.

Boom

Suddenly there was an explosion and he had to get out of there before he would be buried under that building. His head was pounding more. His instinct screamed at him to run out of there and he did. One of the rubble hit his foot and with that, he fell down on the ground, not just that another rubble came and hit him on the head.

//Someone help me...//

With that everything got black and he lost consciousness...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere near that building, a particular person on a d-wheel was riding around. He had black spikey hair and some yellow strips in it. That person was Yusei Fudo who was thinking at this moment at a particular friend. He hoped that Jaden was alright and hoped that everything calmed down in the past as well. What he hasn't expected that his sign from the signers was glowing on his back. This alarmed him as it must have been something bad and he was right about that. Exactly at this moment, he heard a loud boom sound. That startled him a bit and he was worried that someone caught in it but what made him confused as that dragon sign was beginning to glow. That just meant one thing for him that this sign was trying to tell him to go there. Something was happening and his gut feeling told him that someone needed his help...