Chapter 8

Everything was dark as he was walking around confused. The last time he remembered he was at that duel. Shaking his head as he just continued walking around not really thinking that this could be a dream. It was still slightly scary that everything was dark but that made Jaden not stop. He wanted to know what exactly is happening and why he was at this dark place. A shiver runs through his veins as he wasn't exactly that fond of this place. Something told him to walk in a direction.

//This is just great...I am landing here in this godforsaken place! Where everything is black and dark...//

A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he was frustrated that he couldn't find his way out of this place. He actually was beginning to give up and wanting to sit down and begin to sulk. It wasn't that he didn't know that this would help but he lost his patients. This place wasn't just creepy for him but it felt just so boring. Another sigh escaped out of his mouth as he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

Suddenly everything got white, he closed his eyes because of the blindness and he was now at a beach. That beach felt familiar but he couldn't remember where he saw that place.

"Jaden."

As he heard someone call his name he looked surprised seeing the same person than before but something still was missing. That person was alone it was as he expected someone else next to that familiar male. He looked exactly like him but his eye color was golden.

"Uh hi?"

That was all he could say. Now that he mentioned it the last time he couldn't interact with any of the three who were there.

"Finally sadly I just can contact you seems like Yubel couldn't manage to get here."

He could hear relieve in his voice and a bit sadness but still, the voice was more monotone and deeper than his. What he didn't get who he was talking about. Could this Yubel person be someone who he should know?

"Do I know you?"

Something told him, yes but he just couldn't remember who he was. It saddened him that he still couldn't remember anything.

"Seems like you still can't remember me or anything else. I am still pissed at you for making me work like this. Hmpf do you know how much energy this had cost me!"

He blinked in surprised as he heard this. So this person really was someone who he should know. Maybe it was because of him he felt that power in that duel.

"I am sorry I guess...by the way that power I felt in that duel...is that because of you...?"

He heard that person let out an annoying huff. Which made him realize that he guessed right.

"Duh, who else would you get your power from. It's obvious, isn't it? I am Haou remember that well I won't tell you that again Jaden."

Haou who he now knows his name was folding his arms together and had an annoyed expression and he could feel that emotion as well in that person.

"Can it...be that your uh angry...at me?"

This made the person on the opposite had for second wide eyes as well a surprised expression, but that changed in a second back to his emotionless expression. Still, he could see in the eyes of the person in front of him that he was feeling bad.

"No, I am angry at you but the person who has done this to you."

"Hold up a second Haou. You know something don't you?"

There was a pause at it looked to himself that he was thinking about something before beginning to talk. It was probably that this person knew something and was trying to put his words together...

"Yes. There is a new threat beginning to form. It is the same thing that you defeated. Sadly or better stupidly you had to have amnesia. This won't be easy..."

There was a pause as he looked straight into his eyes and his expression was slightly showing a grim one. With that he knew whatever he would say next would be something bad...

"I am sure now we can contact each other it was probably because of that card you drew in that duel, that whatever was the reason that Yubel and I couldn't contact each other. I am sure when you will draw her card she can talk to you as well. Still, we have to be careful that threat is strong and it made you forget everything of a reason."

That made him blink a few times trying to understand exactly what he meant. Right now his thoughts were still putting the pieces together...

"What I still can't understand why you can contact me here and who is this Yubel person?"

He could hear Haou groaning in annoyance.

"Right I forgot to explain that. So listen carefully I won't explain it twice to you. Long story short, Yubel is a duel card but you fused yourself with her but I won't explain the details."

He shrugged a bit before he continued to talk to him...

"So about myself, you're my reincarnation. I am the supreme king and I am you but at the same time, I am not. You accepted me as your part and Yubel as well."

It surprised him that he had two souls in him but his gut feeling told him that this was the truth.

"I wasn't expected that but I kind of felt that something was missing and still feel something is missing. It isn't just you and Yubel but I miss someone but I just don't know who this is..."

It wasn't the first time that he felt that something huge was missing. With Haou he felt like a part of him is whole again but still, there was a person he missed dearly.

"Huh, I am not really surprised about that. This person who you probably are missing is someone who you held dearly but that's all I will tell you..."

His sight got blurry and he heard Haou say "Seems like the time is up here" with that he blacked out and was now slowly waking up...

________________________________________________________________________________

There we go thought I bring Haou finally back. Hope you liked it and I am on a roll. This story to write is so much fun and I hope you have fun as much as I do when reading it.