Chapter 2

The only person who hasn't said anything yet of the group was Jack. He has purple eyes spiked blonde hair, with two much longer strands in front of his ears that hang further down the rest of his hair. It wasn't really a surprise to him but still, it was a bit unusual. After all, Jaden was a legent and not to mention he is alive.

"I still can't believe that this is really the Jaden Yuki god I wish he wasn't injured that I could duel him but no he had to have injuries."

He should have known that this would say this but his eyes still told him that he was as worried as the others. With that, he stayed quiet not saying anything just waiting for the news that he would be fine or at least waking up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Slowly waking up and the first thing he felt was his head what was pounding badly because of a huge headache he has. Not to mention his ankle was stinging. Groaning because of the pain and slowly opening his eyes but closing it instantly as the brightness bright was hurting his eyes. After a bit adjustments, he got used to that brightness of the light in that unfamiliar room. What was noticeable for him was the white ceiling as he looked upwards and then around all he saw was white. Now that he was fully awake he was trying to think where he was. But more than that it was worrisome to him that he just couldn't remember what happened nor who he was. With that, he was beginning to panic.

"Woah calm down. You're in a hospital everything is alright your safe."

Hearing the soft voice of a female made him realize that he wasn't alone. It was a woman who was wearing a nurse outfit. This made him realize where he was...in a hostpital. Slowly calming down and looking at her with questioning eyes.

"Why am I here?"

There was a pause before she was talking slowly.

"You had an....accident which led to your injuries. Something hit your head and your ankle got fractured. It was probably because of the explosion in that building you were found unconscious. More importantly, do you know who you are?"

His mind was racing as he heard this but every time he tried to remember something his head just was beginning to pound more.

"I..."

He just couldn't answer that question. Every time he tried to remember his headache got worse. He cursed his headache and cursing that accident silently. He felt parts missing of himself and someone but he just coolant remember who or what it was.

"I am sorry to tell you Yuki-san but you probably have amnesia. I will make some test on you to know more about your condition."

Swallowing hard as he heard this and nodding quietly as the nurse was beginning to do the tests she needed to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was indeed amnesia and how the nurse told him was because of the head injury he got because of that incident.

"Don't worry it can happen when someone hits their head hard. This probably led to you amnesia but it doesn't mean that you won't get your memories back. I will now inform your acquaintance. The person who found you."

With that, she left him alone to his thoughts and he was just so confused about everything. He felt like crying and something huge was missing like a part of him. But he just couldn't remember what it was and it was driving him crazy. Swallowing once more and trying to calm himself down before he knew that he would end up in an panic attack again. So he was pulling his knee up to his chest and hugging himself tightly, burying his face into his knees. Right now he was just so sad about his memory loss and unhappy. Everything was just too much to handle but what he didn't expect to hear something or better a cute sound.