Chapter 7

Guess what Pov that is ;)

The person was looking at the scene what right now had happened. She actually wanted to facepalm at the person who managed to tired out Jaden. Why did that idiot have to use his full power against Yusei? For christ sake he could have gotten injured but lucky he had the crimson dragon but still, she could just shake her head. Letting out a sigh and looking at Haou with a deadpan expression. Her expression showed "Are you serious!".  Shaking her head, she should've have known that something like that would happen with Jaden. But seriously did they have to use their full power. 

"Haou your really lucky that nothing too serious happened you know that?"

All Haou did was nodding. She could feel that he felt bad about this but still, it made her just think about what could have happened when her card would get drawn out. 

"I know still it was necessary. I knew that his power would protect him from harm and after all didn't we agree to see that our power would work?"

She knew he was right but still it worried her not just about their opponent but about Jaden himself. His power could have gotten out of control and then what? 

"I know. Do you think we can somehow contact Jesse? I think he needs to know about Jaden these two have a strong bond so it would probably work. Maybe with his help, we can get to Jaden. I am worried that we don't have enough time anymore..."

Haou looked at her and was staying silent probably thinking about what she told him at this moment.

"I guess we can try. It is a try worth it."

Like always his voice was neutral but she could hear some worry under it. They knew each other long enough that she would know how Haou felt.

"We can try to contact him in his dreams maybe it works with Jesse and we help them to contact each other."

A hum came out of Haou in an agreed manner with that they both tried to get into Jesse's dream...

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was strange Jesse was walking without an aim around the beach without really knowing where he was going. Something told him to walk at a direction it was his instinct what told him where to go. He wasn't known when he nodded off but he guessed that this was a dream or was there more behind it?  For now, he shrugged it away whatever it was, it probably had more behind it. 

Soon he saw two familiar people or ghost? These two were people who he knew too well or better people who were normally with Jaden. After all their soul were fused with Jaden's. It was strange that just these two were there. Instantly something dreaded in him. He instantly knew something must have happened with him. Now he was more than worried about his best friend. With that, he instantly was beginning to sprint up to them with a worried expression.

"So...hey..."

That was all he managed to tell them as he was in front of them. Now that he saw Haou he just knew how much he missed his best friend. Both gave each other a knowing look before their expression changed into a grim one. With that, I knew for sure something had happened or why else were they here in his dreams.

"So what's up?"

They were silent for a second before Yubel was beginning to talk. 

"You can probably guess that we are here because a reason don't you?"

All he did was giving a nod waiting for her to explain it to him.

"So it is so that Jaden wanted actually to continue his journey but sadly...something happened..."

He could hear the grim undertone under her voice. This time it was Haou who continued to talk. It made his stomach churn. Something told him he didn't like it at all what they would tell him now.

"You remember what Jaden told you about his second year?"

"You mean about the light of destruction don't you?"

Haou nodded which made my eyes go wide and a surprised gasp came out of his mouth...

"Don't tell me..."

"I knew instantly as I felt the aura. I actually didn't expect that thing to be so soon back. We dueled and..."

Jesse could hear in his voice that he was pissed about what happened. Which was strange as he normally wasn't like that. He actually guessed that something happened to Jaden or else they wouldn't come up to him like this.

"That thing got us. We are actually in the future right now. We both aren't so sure how it managed that but that isn't really the worst part..."

This time it was once again Yubel talking but he could hear the worried undertone. He wanted to know what exactly happened. Jesse had to wait patiently about them to continue what they wanted to tell them.

"Jaden has amnesia and we can't get into contact at all. We guess it has to do with that one card. Everything got downhill when that b******* put that card on the field. After the duel, our environment changed."

Jesse blinked a few times as eyes widen and his mouth was wide opened. 

"There was an explosion and he got hurt. When I will get that b****** he will pay hell for that."

His expression hadn't just changed into a surprised one but a worried as well. This was something new but that meant that his gut feeling was right.

"So is that the reason why I couldn't get into contact with Jay? Is that why you two would come to me? Or is there more?"

"Yeah, we kind of guessed it would be a good idea to tell you about this. Tho we still don't know what will happen but Yubel and I thought it would be a good idea. After all your Jay's best friend."

It made Jesse just more worried about him after all he didn't remember anything. Now that he thought about it did that mean he wouldn't remember him? 

"That makes everything so much more complicated. I kind of has booked a flight to Rome. My instincts are screaming to go there and Jay was there the last time so yeah..."

That was something that he had to tell them. As he finished to tell them both looked into each other's eyes for a second and it seemed like they would have a conversation without talking.

"That...is bad. I would advise you to be careful."

He could hear instantly the worry in her voice. This made her make a reassuring smile to her.

"You can bet on that one. Wouldn't want to be rescued again from Jay."

He winked an at the two. He wasn't weak and one thing was sure that he won't just let Jay alone with this. He wants to help him.

"We knew that you would say this sigh. After all, you two are just so similar."

Yubel shook her head in amusement as she said that.

"Seems like our time is up. Please be careful..."

After hearing that from Haou everything got blurry...
——————————————————
His eyes slowly opened and he gasps a bit. This whole situation with Jay made him angry. That someone would do this. How could they make him forget everything? For that, they will pay. But first, he has to get to Rome and see why something wants him to be there...

//Jay what did you get yourself into again?....//

——————————————————
So here we go again a new chapter was formed. Oh and happy Easter to you all forgot to mention it XD.