Chapter 5 part 1

Shrugging slightly as he said that and drinking the last coffee and finishing it.

"Yeah is a try worth it so let's hope that this will work."

With that, both were beginning to talk about different stuff mostly about duel monsters and D-wheels or Jaden. Until the others came and they talked about the plan and about letting him visiting Jaden that they could finally get to know him with a few rules. Yusei didn't want to stress him too much but it was probably a good decision to let his friends getting to know him as well. Maybe they can help him to feel more welcomed and making his mood go better.
________________________________________________________________________________

He still felt slightly out of place but thanks to the help of Yusei and his friends he managed to feel more welcomed and actually felt happier. Jaden still had to stay at the hospital after he healed and now three days after that incident they finally let him leave. He felt relieved not being there anymore. It was just so boring not to mention that he had to make some tests. Like what you learn in School. His memory still hasn't returned. What he knew that forcing it won't help him at all so he had to wait for it. His mind was still at that dream he had. He just couldn't forget that turquoise-haired male and as well the two other ghost who was next to him. But every time he tried to remember his mind gets blank and he is fully out of it.

"So you finally can get released from the hospital huh...Jaden?"

Giving the nurse a nod with a huge goofed grin.

"Yeah, I am happy about it. I finally can get to know the city. Thank you so much, Rose, for your help."

That made the nurse giggle slightly at his antics. His grin widens as he saw that the nurse was now smiling as well. Jaden wasn't sure why but he felt other people's emotions. Whenever he felt someone sad or angry he tried to calm them down or make them laugh. Like right now this moment how he felt her emotions."

What made it amusing was how Jack's reaction was or better he felt his emotions. It was funny how his expression was neutral but in himself, he wasn't. He felt the excitement but he wasn't sure why that was. There was a different emotion as well as worry. That combination was strange but as he talked about it with Yusei he told him that he was some kind of legend. That made sense afterward so it was amusing to him to see.

What he felt with that group was special it wasn't just because they quickly got friends. These past three days he noticed that Yusei's group and Yusei shared a bond not just friends but more like a little family they had.

He didn't know what they went through together but he could guess that it must be something big. Yusei still hasn't told him what he wanted to tell him on the first day he was there. He was patient because whatever it was that he wanted to tell him is not something easy. He felt unsureness and worries in Yusei so he didn't ask anymore. He just wanted to make him stop being worried about him but that wasn't easy. In these three days, he was like a mother hen. Maybe it was because he tried to escape once. Jaden just couldn't stay still it was so boring. This led to Yusei being called and then scolded. He felt alright in the 2nd day but they didn't want to let him leave.

"Yusei is soon there so you better will change into your clothes."

That made his grin widen and his eyes probably sparkling. Yusei was someone who he could talk about everything and he helped him enorm when he felt out of place. That made the nurse giggle more at him. Seemed like he managed to make her feel better. Maybe he could visit her to make her not too sad. She was a nice person and helped him as well. He appreciates the people who came into his life right now.

Time skip brought you by Jaden changing his clothes

Now he was wearing a red jacket what seemed to him something familiar. He loved that Jacket, not that he has his memory why he loved it so much. Under the jacket, he was wearing a black shirt and black pants. There was more the nurse gave him back a device. It was read and seemed like you could put something on it.